ID: 47901 (FL-HL10R4OR)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
The Fenix HL10 headlamp is both reliable and versatile in functionality. Powered by one AAA battery, this extremely lightweight headlamp delivers a maximum output of 70 lumens. The HL10 can be used as a traditional headlamp, or the detachable light can serve as a freestanding or hand-held mini flashlight. Its rotating lens allows it to adjust from spotlight to floodlight. From running to night reading, the HL10 is adaptable to multiple lighting needs. .
- Utilizes Philips LXZ2-5770 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one AAA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery
- 70mm /2.76 Length x 26mm /1.02 Width x 23mm /0.91 Height
- 33 g/1.2oz. (excluding battery)
- Uses rotating optical lens for flexible adjustment of spotlight and floodlighte
- As a headlamp, 180-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam when needed
- As a flashlight, supports tail standing, works as a candle
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Made of durable plastic and aluminum alloy
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Single AAA Battery (not included)Weight:
33g (excluding batteries and accessories)Material:
Durable polymer and Aluminum AlloyLumens:
Low - 4, Mid - 30, High - 70Manufacturer:
Discuss about Fenix HL10 CREE XP-E LED Head Lamp (70 Lumens) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!