ID: 47890 (CG-C15-010)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Sorry, this item is Discontinued
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Scope and vertical grip not included
Evike Custom G&G M4 Fighting Cat w/ Crane Stock Airsoft AEG Rifle - Black
- High strength nylon fiber receiver
- G&G's dependable full metal, fully upgradeable gearbox
- Full metal patriot rail system
- Retractable crane stock
- Top rail perfect for optics
575mm-675mm, Adjustable Inner Barrel:
185~mm Magazine Capacity:
450rd Hi-Capacity. Compatible with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other similar M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines Muzzle Velocity:
320~340 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs) Gearbox:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable Motor:
Long Type Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, Safety Package Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Manual Battery:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Wired to the buffer tube w/ small Tamiya. Battery not included) Hopup:
Yes, Adjustable Manufacturer:
"Overall this gun is good. It's not the messiah of airsoft guns or anything, but it gets the job done. Everything works like how you'd expect it to, except three things, and these are the reason for lowering to four stars.
1. On the grip, where it connects to the body of the gun directly under the trigger, there is a small peice of protruding metal. This isn't the end of the world, but being as you have to rest your hand on top of it, it can become a little bit annoying, even painful sometimes. I reccomend sanding it down.
2. The charging handel is loose. I realize the charging handel is compleatly cosmetic on this gun and does literally nothing, but come on. This thing is practically flapping around. I'm probably going to just remove mine eventually.
3. This is deffinetly the biggest problem I have with this gun. Every mag I've put into the gun so far has been some degree of loose. This alone wouldn't bother me, except that this causes feeding problems if the mag has been tilted to far backwards. Which is also the position it's most likely going to be in if you rest your non trigger hand on the magwell and mag, like I usually do. I've found that the best feeding mags for this gun are BAMF, and CAA. I reccomend both brands. (And BAMF is hecka cheap, so no worries there.) I've found that the fastest fix to the wobbling mags is to put some high quality tape inside the magwell, on the back, to puch magazines foreward so they feed better. I've only run one test on this system so far, so while it worked, I may have only gotten lucky.
My final verdict is DO NOT PAY $250 FOR ONE OF THESE. You can do better. But, if you can get it on sale like I did, (I got mine for about $180) great deal. Just needs a little bit of modification with toos you probably have around the house anyway.
(Sandpaper and Ducktape.)
Discuss about z Evike Custom G&G M4 Fighting Cat w/ Crane Stock Airsoft AEG Rifle - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This item is Discontinued.