Scope in images not included.
The Evike Custom G&P / PolarStar M4 Carbine EPAR (Electro-Pneumatic Airsoft Rifle) combines some of the best externals in the airsoft industry and takes advantage of the revolutionary Fusion Engine to create a rifle like no other. This completely original "gearbox" design by PolarStar Airsoft allows you to have the first gun in the history of Airsoft that can be completely adjusted on the spot via the onboard computer. Not only can you adjust your FPS, but also your Rate of Fire, Firing Mode, Nozzle Dwell (for BB feed fine tuning), and more.
The Fusion Engine takes place of the AEG Gearbox as a direct drop-in. It is powered via a High Pressure Air (HPA) setup and only requires a small battery (7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo recommended) to power the onboard computer known as the Fire Control Unit (FCU).
The Fusion Engine is completely adjustable via the FCU and by varying the pressure from the HPA system (90-120 PSI). The gun comes equipped with PolarStar's Blue Nozzle (355-405 FPS on the Carbine). Optional Color-coded nozzles are available to be able to move the Maximum FPS Range up or down.
The Evike Custom G&P / PolarStar M4 Carbine uses the high quality G&P Upper and Lower Receivers, AEG Hopup and Inner Barrel allowing the use of standard upgrade parts. Another great thing about the Evike Custom G&P / PolarStar M4 Carbine is that stripped gears, blown motors, fried batteries, and just about every other problem with AEG's no longer exis.t Say goodbye to hundreds of dollars and countless hours fixing your gun!
HPA system not included, but is available right here at Evike.com!
- Full metal G&P receiver and barrel assembly
- Laser etched G&P trademarks
- URX RAS handguard / rail system
- Retractable crane stock
- Integrated one-point sling adapter
- Flip up front and rear sights
- Railed upper receiver for optics
- Nylon polymer handguard, pistol grip, and stock
- Revolutionary electro-pneumatic Fusion Engine allows for an HPA setup in a compact space
- Instant trigger response (literally, instant!)
- Complete control of the system via the Fire Control Unit (FCU)
- Fully adjustable FPS and rate of fire
- User adjustable semi/full-Auto, aemi-only, 2rnd-9rnd burst, and open bolt and closed bolt firing modes
- Consistent performance, regardless of the temperature
- Fine tuning of the nozzle dwell allows for accurate BB feeding with any magazine
- Maximum FPS limit can be raised or lowered with optional color-coded air nozzles (not included)
- Uses standard G&P AEG hopup and inner barrel design allowing for AEG upgrade parts and the use of standard AEG magazines
- Vertical grip, and 2x rail covers included
800mm-883mm, AdjustableInner Barrel:
120rd Mid-Capacity. Works with G&P, Tokyo Marui, Matrix and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
355-405 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs), AdjustableRate of Fire:
500 RPM - 1800 RPM, AdjustableNozzle Color:
BluePSI Operating Range:
90-120 PSI (Do NOT exceed 120 PSI, otherwise you may damage the internal seals)BBs:
6mm High Quality Matrix 0.25g BBs or heavier. (PolarStar recommends 0.28g and heavier for best performance)Thread Direction:
14mm PositivePower Type:
High Pressure Air Tank (Tank and Regulator System not included)Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, Adjustable Burst, SafetyPackage Includes:
7.4v 250mAh Custom Lipo (Gun comes wired with a JST connector. FCU and battery connector located in stock tube)
Custom Battery available here at Evike.com!
G&P / PolarStarRequired Equipment:
The Fusion Engine is a very low maintenance, advanced system that requires a few necessary parts:HPA TankStabilizer/Regulator Remote LineSmall Battery (7.4v 250mAh Lipo recommended. Available here at Evike.com)*The above items are not included, but are available here on our websiteDisclaimer on High Pressure Air (HPA) Systems:
HPA Tanks are a safe and effective source of power though there are some precautions you must follow. Please follow these proper precautions when using HPA systems:
- NEVER put oil in the fill valve of the tank, or else the tank can combust on refill and serious injury can occur. Lubrication is not necessary in HPA systems.
- ONLY allow properly trained professionals to fill your HPA tank.
- ALWAYS double check your Regulator pressure. Never raise the regulated pressure above 120 PSI
- Make sure to have your tank Hydro-Tested when necessary. (Usually 3-5 years from date marked on tank, depending on make and model)
- Be sure to properly transport your HPA tank. Store in a safe, secured place when in a vehicle, and be sure to stow in a bag or tank cover when in use. Avoid dropping the tank on hard surfaces as this can seriously damage the tank and lead to failure.
- Always turn off the tank and bleed the air line when you are done. This will ensure a longer tank and system lifespan.
G&P is among the oldest Military-simulation and training Airsoft manufacturers in the world. Started as a top combat light provider for law enforcement and military agencies around the world, G&P branched into Airsoft manufacturing with the same belief to never sacrifice quality for lower price. Their motto is visible on every G&P product. Every G&P AEG rifle is hand assembled and individually fine-tuned by top technicians in the industry to match G&P's unparalleled quality and reputation. G&P utilizes CNC precision machining and real-steel finish/coating processes on many of their products.
*Evike.com custom guns are build to order by our team of industry leading technicians. Custom guns may require one additional business days to construct, QC, and ship.
FPS Range: 355-405