- The Tamiya plug included is for charging Ni-Cd and Ni-Mh battery packs only.
- For lipoly battery do not charge with the Tamiya plug. Plug battery direct to the BMS unit.
- Never charge more than one battery at the same time.
Compact intelligent multi-balance-charger, that will charge 7.4v -11.v LI-PO, LI-FE, NI-CD and NIMH Airsoft gun batteries. It will prolong the life time of a LI-PO battery pack by ensuring that each cell in the pack are charged to equal levels, thereby avoiding excessive strain on individual cells.
- Advanced individual charging method - charge each cell individually
- Safer and faster charging for better battery performance and life
- Auto shut off
- Light weight, super easy to use
- Multiple protection features provide maximum safety
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Input voltage protection
- LED status lights
- Can charge directly from a car battery
Power unit, Charger unit, Tamiya connectors, Car battery connectorsManufacturer:
ASG / UFCWarning:
* Never attempt to charge 2 battery packs simultaneously
* Never leave the charger unattended when it's connected to the power supply
* Terminate charging when any malfunctions is observed
* Keep away from dust,damp, water, heat, direct sunshine and vibration
* Never place it on case seat, carpet or something similar. Place the product on heat-resistant, non-flammable and non-conductive surface
* Do Not charge the following types of battery:
o Lead acid battery or VRLA
o Non-rechargeable battery (explosion hazard)
o Faulty or damaged battery
o Battery pack which consist of different types of cell, or different brands
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about LiPo / NiMh Battery Smart Charger / BMS Balancing Charger with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!