ID: 47509 (W-AQS810W-8AV)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Sorry, this item is Discontinued
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Utilizing a unique Self-Charging solar power system, this sporty analog/digital combination model provides plenty of functionality. A host of features such as 48-city world time, 5 alarms, stopwatch and dual countdown timers make this a versatile timepiece for almost any sport outing. Matte grey resin band, solar digital analog watch with black & orange face.
- Tough Solar Power
- 100M Water Resistant
- LED Light with Afterglow
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
- World Time - 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping
- Multi-lingual Day of Week display (English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian)
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 second digital stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 59'59.99", Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- 2 Countdown Timers (can be used for interval training that alternates between two different paces) Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown input range: 5 seconds to 99 minutes 55 seconds (5-second increments and 1-minute increments), Other: Auto-repeat Function (Timer-to-timer, 10 repeats)
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 30 seconds per month
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Power Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 5208
52.2 x 46.6 x 13.8mmWeight:
Matte Grey w/ OrangeManufacturer:
Discuss about z Casio Sports Series AQS810W-8AW Analog / Digital Watch with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This item is Discontinued.