ID: 47409 (W-GW6900-1)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Casio G-Shock Classic Series GW6900-1 Digital Watch
This new Solar Atomic model is based on the original DW6900 model, G-Shock's best-selling case design. Black resin band digital watch with neutral face.
Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China) receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate.
Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day). Manual receive function - Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC. Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, China BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200 Meter Water Resistant
- Full Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- World Time - 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch - Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99", Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer - Measuring unit: 1 second, Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute incremants and 1-hour increments)
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off (tentative)
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Battery power indicator
- Power saving function
- Approx. battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module: 3179
Solar Rechargeable Dimensions:
53.2 x 50.0 x 17.7mm Weight:
There are currently no product reviews.
Discuss about Casio G-Shock Classic Series GW6900-1 Digital Watch with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!