Based on the success of the AWG100, the new AWGM100 is improved with Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping, 5 daily alarms and Full Auto LED light. The watch also features a unique hand adjustment capability in which the user can shift the hands out of the way of the digital window for easier viewing. This can be very helpful when the watches stopwatch or countdown timer functions are being used. Black resin analog and digital watch with a black face.
Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China) receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate.
Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China). Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC. Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, China BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200 Meter Water Resistant
- Full Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- Neo-brite Luminous Hands and Markers
- World Time - 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch - Measuring capacity: 59'59.99", Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown Timer - Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 1 minute to 100 minutes
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off (tentative)
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery, Battery Power Indicator, Power Saving Function - Approx. battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 5230
52.0 x 46.4 x 14.9mmWeight:
Discuss about Casio G-Shock Classic Series AWGM100-1A Analog / Digital Watch with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!