ID: 47281 (TS-UA-1245855-001-XS)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Sorry, this item is Discontinued
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
This is no ordinary tank top. This tank was built to support the men and women who put their lives on the line to serve and PROTECT THIS HOUSE. So not only is it as tough and technical as our traditional gear—every purchase benefits injured service members and their families.
- Semi-Fitted: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric
- Official Wounded Warrior Project Licensed product
- Between August 2012 and December 2014, Under Armour will make a donation of over $1 Million to Wounded Warrior Project™ benefiting injured service members and their families
- Soft, ultra-lightweight fabric delivers superior breathability and incredible comfort
- Large, open-hole performance mesh back and side panels for unrivaled breathability
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry and light
- Flatlock princess seams create a slim, chafe-free silhouette
- Feminine scoop neck and slight drop-tail for just the right amount of coverage
- Skinny racer back with open keyhole detail
- 360 Reflectivity
Under ArmourUnder Armour Special FeaturesMoisture Transport System:
UA's signature, sweat-wicking technology pushes sweat away from your body to the surface of your gear so it dries faster.Reflectivity:
Reflector elements keep you safe and visible for training at night and in low light.
Discuss about z Under Armour Women's Wounded Warrior Project Mesh Tank - Black (Size: Extra Small) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This item is Discontinued.