ID: 46973 (ALCDB-401)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
GoPro LCD Touch BacPac™ Add-On Touch Screen Display
The LCD Touch BacPac™ is a removable touch display that seamlessly attaches to the back of your GoPro for added convenience and control. Its perfect for playing back videos and photos directly from your camera, including audio and instant slow-motion playback. See what your camera sees to frame your shots with confidence. Adjusting camera settings is easier than ever—just tap and touch the screen. Plus, when used with HERO4 cameras, you can select modes and navigate menus with a simple swipe. Includes Standard, Skeleton and Touch BacPac™ Backdoors.
Compatibility: HERO4, HERO3+, HERO3. Limited compatibility with HD HERO2 and Original HD HERO.Touch functionality is not compatible with HD HERO2 and HD HERO Original cameras.
- Seamlessly attaches to the back of your GoPro
- Play back videos and photos, including audio and instant slow-motion playback
- See what your camera sees to frame your shots with confidence
- Delivers convenient touch control of all camera settings
- Features a built-in speaker with volume control and a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Brightness can be adjusted to customize viewing and conserve battery life
- Compact design keeps your GoPro as small and light as possible
- Compatible for use with your Standard Housing, Skeleton Housing and Blackout Housing with the included BacPac™ Backdoors
LCD Touch BacPac™, Touch BacPac™ Backdoor, Standard BacPac™ Backdoor, Skeleton BacPac™ Backdoor, Mounting Hardware, Protective CaseManufacturer:
*This item cannot be exported outside of the USA.
Discuss about GoPro LCD Touch BacPac™ Add-On Touch Screen Display with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!