- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate; All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry; All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010; Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 184.108.40.206
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices; Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets; Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features quick, tool-free lens changing
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material; Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
Oakley Standard Issue has developed an array of contrast enhanced Prizm™ lenses which provide both elite and recreational marksmen with enhanced clarity and contrast of targets. The lenses strategically block specified wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to maximize contrast between selected colors in a shooting environment. The end result, the Prizm™ eyewear has reduced eye fatigue and enhanced vision of a target.
The smallest fragment can end the biggest mission for a soldier, but the best eyewear does more than protect against ballistic fragmentation. It provides the optical clarity that helps the soldier avoid the danger in the first place. It offers uncompromising comfort that lets the soldier concentrate and stay focused. And it maximizes efficiency and convenience by offering the widest possible compatibility.
Oakley has spent decades engineering combat-ready equipment for the U.S. Armed Forces, and the SI BALLISTIC M FRAME 3.0 brings the future of protective eyewear to todays battlefield and beyond. Our icon is synonymous with precision optical engineering and unrivaled innovation, and this design shows why.
Barely more than an ounce in weight, this rugged design meets or exceeds the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 220.127.116.11, and the high mass & high velocity impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010.
An entirely new thin stem technology optimizes durability while enabling compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems. Clear, unobstructed vision is maintained by a advanced anti-fog coating of all lenses. Offering the ultimate in convenience, compatibility, clarity and comfort, this protective optical system is paired with three optional interchangeable lenses, and all are optimized with the visual fidelity of High Definition Optics. Oakleys patented optical technologies maintain clarity at all angles of vision, not just straight ahead.Frame Color:
Matte BlackLens Color:
Plutonite Lens, O Matter Frame
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 (Color: Matte Black Frame / Prizm TR45 Lens) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!