ID: 46711 (GO-OO9146-20)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Oakley Standard Issue has developed an array of contrast enhanced Prizm™ lenses which provide both elite and recreational marksmen with enhanced clarity and contrast of targets. The lenses strategically block specified wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to maximize contrast between selected colors in a shooting environment. The end result, the Prizm™ eyewear has reduced eye fatigue and enhanced vision of a target.Features:
- Oakley SI Prizm™ technology uses formulated dye compounding technology, producing a color-tuned lens specifically for shooting
- Lenses boost visual recognition of targets while blocking a variety of neighboring backgrounds such as dirt, trees and sky
- Lenses allow the shooter to reduce eye fatigue and strain, while improve the ability to see reticle patterns under scope more clearly
- All available lenses are made from Plutonite, Oakleys high purity optical grade polycarbonate
- All lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- All lenses feature Oakleys HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid™ Technology
- Secure fit even under wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pad
- Full compatability with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatability with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye helmets
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection/comms
- System features quick, tool-free lens change
- Chemical and impact resistant O Matter frame material
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
Plutonite Lens, O Matter Frame
Discuss about Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 - Matte Black w/ Prizm TR45 with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!