ID: 46648 (GO-53111)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Oakley is proud to partner with Cerakote™ in an effort to provide customers with the most durable and mission critical eyewear protection possible.
Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. The look is so unique, we customized our corporate logo just for these sunglasses. Lightweight O Matter frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and our Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.Features:
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Optional Iridium coatings and lens tints to reduce glare and heighten contrast
- XYZ Optics for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
Plutonite Lens, O Matter Frame
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Oakley SI Gascan with Cerakote - Mil Spec Green w/ Black Iridium with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!