ID: 46485 (RD-D3ARSGQLR2)
Hover or touch above to zoom
NcSTAR 3-Rail Armored Green Dot Sight w/ Laser
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) 100% Safe for the Eyes
- Unlimited Eye Relief for flexible mounting
- Electronic Control Panel for turning Green Dot and Red Laser On/Off and for adjusting Green dot brightness levels
- Integrated Red (Class IIIa) Laser that is fully adjustable for zero
- Three Rail Sighting System with three rails for mounting Accessories
- Powered by 3 Volt Lithium Batteries (CR123A included) for longer battery life
- Includes Extra Battery and Mounting Tools
- Black Anodized Aluminum Body
115mm Objective Window:
31mm x 23mm Dot Size:
2 MOA Laser Class:
Class IIIa Wavelength:
1x CR123A (1x included) Material:
Aluminum Package Includes:
Scope, 1x CR123A Battery, Carrying Case Manufacturer:
"The sight is a nice full metal made sight that fits well and for people who like the look of a EOTech this sight will fill your need very well.
From this sight I have not found any cons for it really. The only one that does seem like a con, is the weight of the sight but that's all.
All around I say yes to get this.
"I have an idea so take three red dots stick them on this then get a predator mask. Your welcome.
"This is a good sight. It's not great but still pretty good. It is heavy though. When mine arrived the sight did not work. After fiddling with some spare wire and a small lightbulb to test if the connection between the battery and the battery cap worked. If found out that the contacts were worn down. If you get one and it doesn't work. Take some wire, strip the outer cover of the wire off. And wrap it around the outside of the battery cap to complete the circuit. No problems after that.
Discuss about NcSTAR 3-Rail Armored Green Dot Sight w/ Laser with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!