ID: 46485 (RD-D3ARSGQLR2)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) 100% Safe for the Eyes
- Unlimited Eye Relief for flexible mounting
- Electronic Control Panel for turning Green Dot and Red Laser On/Off and for adjusting Green dot brightness levels
- Integrated Red (Class IIIa) Laser that is fully adjustable for zero
- Three Rail Sighting System with three rails for mounting Accessories
- Powered by 3 Volt Lithium Batteries (CR123A included) for longer battery life
- Includes Extra Battery and Mounting Tools
- Black Anodized Aluminum Body
31mm x 23mmDot Size:
2 MOALaser Class:
1x CR123A (1x included)Material:
Scope, 1x CR123A Battery, Carrying CaseManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Good sight, Great weight. It heavy but it is a combo sight so well worth it for the laser combo. Just so you all know the wires are fragile. Do not play rough with the circuit board if you taker it off for any reason. I did and had to re-soldier them to board. Opps.
"Great sight although it is a bit heavy. Works perfect for me. The only flaw I found is that when I zeroed in my laser it caused it to give out two lasers, one faint and one bright. The bright one is the one I aim with but the faint one can be a distraction sometimes.
"The sight is a nice full metal made sight that fits well and for people who like the look of a EOTech this sight will fill your need very well.
From this sight I have not found any cons for it really. The only one that does seem like a con, is the weight of the sight but that's all.
All around I say yes to get this.
Discuss about NcSTAR 3-Rail Armored Green Dot Sight w/ Laser with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!