ID: 46337 (Bag-2946-36GY)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Rifles and accessories shown in images not included
The combat featured ultimate dual weapon rifle bag is the perfect carrying device and storage for your hunting, simulation, war gaming and training equipment. Constructed of high quality water/dust resistant material, the Matrix dual weapon rifle case features a dual-rifle main compartment with integrated padded dividers and hook & loop straps to secure your rifle. This 36" dual-weapon case is fully padded for maximum protection with an additional 26" front compartment for pistol, optic, SMG, or other accessories. It comes with 3 modular pouches that combines to hold up to 14 M4 magazines. Other features includes heavy duty zippers, backpack straps for slick transportation, QD buckles, internal pistol holders, adjustable straps, robust carrying handles, MOLLE webbing, and zippered tool compartment.
- Main compartment accommodate up to two rifles up to 42" long.
- Integrated hook and loop strap in main compartment to secure rifles.
- Secondary compartment holds SMG, rifles, pistols, or accessories up to 26"
- Three integrated magazine / utility pouches.
- Integrated pistol holder for secondary compartment.
- Heavy duty zippered main and sub compartment.
- Padded Interior center divider and padded exterior.
- Small zippered compartments on exterior great for tools, silicone oil, etc
- QD buckles secure main compartment for added security
- MOLLE webbing ready for additional pouch attachments.
- Built-in heavy duty carrying handle
- Lockable zippers and main compartment
- Integrated adjustable backpack shoulder straps for easy and slick transportation.
- Made out of water / dust resistance material.
- Center Velcro panel for patch and personalization. *Evike patch in image not included.
36"L x 13"H x 4.5"DMaterial:
High Durability Nylon FabricManufacturer:
VISM / NcSTAR / Evike.com
(Write a review)
"This is a really good gun bag, I can fit literally all of my gear into it if I need to (Without my pants, shirt, and boots that is ◕﹏◔). It has a nice fabric, and I like it.
And to the Cons:
1: Right when I got it, I tried to unzip it, and the paricord on the zipper broke off! And then I unzipped another one and the same thing happened. The only problem was that the paricord wasn’t tightened on it enough, and it just fell off. I went through and tightened every string with plyers. Not that big of a deal, but.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2: the back pack part of it is a complete hassle. One of the arms were tied wronge, and I had to untie it and then try and tie it all back up again. It took about 2 hours to do. No joke, it sucked. Though the backpack part of it, once it is put together correctly, is nice *thumbs up*
So overal this is a nice case, just the people that made mine skimped out on a couple of things. A lot of room, nice organization options, and good quality. I will update this if anything “worth telling” happens.
"This bag is amazing worth every penny
"Holds two guns and has more pockets than you'll ever need. I'm still finding pockets inside of pockets. Good cushion to keep both rifles from hitting each other. Lastly, depending on how heavy you have loaded the bag it can be carried with the handle or has backpack type straps. Definitely a good product.
Discuss about Combat Featured 36 Ultimate Dual Weapon Case Rifle Bag (Color: Urban Gray) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!