ID: 46123 (SCP-1x24-HR-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Designed to fill the role of an affordable and reliable T1 style micro-dot optic, the Avengers T1 micro-dot offers many of the same capabilities and options found on models used by military and law enforcement the world over. With variable brightness control and both red and green reticles for varying light conditions the Avengers T1 is an effective and reliable optic for most day or night operations
The T1 Micro dot sight is a high quality red dot sight system for shooters to quickly acquire their target without the loss of peripheral vision or the need to align iron sights. Powered by a CR1620 button battery, this dot sight is capable of 2,000+ hours of battery life with dual-illumination and integrated weaver mount.
- Real firearm ready / real steel grade dot sight
- Includes 1" riser to lift optic to users eye level, optimal for uses with masks on
- Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum to withstand constant heavy recoil.
- Fog proof and shock-resistant housing
- Nitrogen charged with weather resistant seals
- Anti-Glare Coated lens provides superior light transmission, resolution and scratch resistance
- Unlimited eye relief for quick target acquisition
- Dual-illuminated (Red, Green) 4 MOA dot reticle with adjustable rheostat for brightness control
- Integrated Weaver / Picatinny 1913 mounting system
- 2,000 hours of battery life on low setting
- Rubber protective lens covers included
- Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- 11 Brightness Settings
- Anti-Glare Coating
- Compatible with All 20mm Accessory Rails
- Great for Indoor and Outdoor Scenarios
20mm (From Bottom of Mount to Center of Optic)Magnification:
1x CR1620 (1 included)Material:
Scope, CR1620 Battery, Lens Caps, 1" RiserWeight:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"I have this sight on all my gbbr guns and it does it's job very well, one of the best sights I've owned. Perfect for using with a dye mask
"I was very excited to put batteries in my new T1 and sight in. I mounted the sight in only gun, put on some eye pro, plugged in my line and began to shoot. My bbs were about 2 feet to the right of my target at 25ft with the dot all the way to the right! It literally could not go any further, as I had tightened the knob all the way. I thought it was my hopup so I swapped the hopup and barrel. Still he the same problem. The I took the sight off and noticed that my gun was shooting lasers. Moral of the story is, that this sight is sturdy and somewhat cheap. However, the accuracy is awful, and I would never recommend it. I genuinely hope I got a lemon.
-Optic itself seems decent enough for airsoft (would recommend getting some kind of protection for the front lens though to avoid it getting shot out)
-Seems durable as I dropped it and it stayed zero'd in and didn't break.
-Very cheap and easy to find batteries for.
-The mount. The mount this sight comes with is awful and will not properly fit on properly sized picatinny rails, as others have suggested, it would be wise to get a REAL micro dot mount for this optic to ensure it stays on well and straight (I couldn't even get the sight on my rail without it leaning to the right slightly with this mount)
I gave it a three due to sight being decent enough, but the mount being all but useless.
Discuss about Avengers T1 Micro Reflex Red & Green Dot Sight with QD Riser (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!