ID: 45047 (Bag-2946-42T)
Hover or touch above to zoom
*Patch and other accessories not included
Combat Featured 42" Ultimate Dual Weapon Case Rifle Bag (Desert)
The combat featured ultimate dual weapon rifle bag is the perfect carrying device and storage for your hunting, simulation, war gaming and training equipments. Constructed of high quality water/dust resistant material, the Matrix dual weapon rifle case features a dual-rifle main compartment with integrated padded dividers and hook & loop straps to secure your rifle. This 42" dual-weapon case is fully padded for maximum protection with an additional 26" front compartment for pistol, optic, SMG, or other accessories. It comes with 3 modular pouches that combines to hold up to 14 M4 magazines. Other features includes heavy duty zippers, backpack straps for slick transportation, QD buckles, internal pistol holders, adjustable straps, robust carrying handles, MOLLE webbing, and zippered tool compartment.
- Main compartment accommodate up to two rifles up to 42" long
- Integrated hook and loop strap in main compartment to secure rifles
- Secondary compartment holds SMG, rifles, pistols, or accessories up to 26"
- Three integrated magazine / utility pouches
- Integrated pistol holder for secondary compartment
- Heavy duty zippered main and sub compartment
- Padded Interior center divider and padded exterior
- Small zippered compartments on exterior great for tools, silicone oil, etc
- QD buckles secure main compartment for added security
- MOLLE webbing ready for additional pouch attachments
- Built-in heavy duty carrying handle
- Lockable zippers and main compartment
- Integrated adjustable backpack shoulder straps for easy and slick transportation
- Made out of water / dust resistance material
- Center Velcro panel for patch and personalization
13" x 42.5" x 3.5" Color:
High Durability Nylon Fabric Manufacturer:
VISM / NcSTAR / Valken / Evike.com
"Plenty of pockets. Holds two weapons and all my gear just fine. After six months of regular use it's starting to rip open in various places. Where the straps connect to the pack, in between the storage compartments, and on other seams. Looks to me like it won't hold up for more than a year. Not the highest quality bag out there, but it gets the job done. If you know how to sew, you can repair it easily.
"When I bought this I thought to myself "Okay I will get a cheap gunbag to hold me over for travel" and when it arrived all I can wonder is "This is great, I wonder how the 500 dollar cases cost?!"
Pros: Durable construction, allows it to hold a lot of gear
Outer pockets, and a second compartment for extra gear storage which is big enough for at least two SMG's
Lightweight construction with backpack straps for ease of carry
MOLLE Webbing and straps allow for modular upgrading
Cons: None :)
I am impressed by this bag big time for the price, I was able to fit 16 PMAG's and a 10000 round can in the outer pouches, a rip away IFAK and my NOD's plus other emergency lighting on the MOLLE webbing, and prettymuch all of my shooting gear and a handgun on the extra inner pouch plus my two primaries and extra weapon parts. 11/10 would buy again.
"oh my goodness this bag holds a lot!
i fit my custom g&g DMR and a WE PDW a 1911 carbine kit and a custom glock
fits all these guns and there mags and scopes sights etc...
and green gas and Co2 and everything i bring to the field related to my gun minus a tool bag
the thing is wicked durable! my guns probably weigh 20 pounds
LOTS of room
long enough for DMRs
double rifle storage
Discuss about Combat Featured 42 Ultimate Dual Weapon Case Rifle Bag (Desert) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!