ID: 44767 (AC-TC-P08)
Hover or touch above to zoom
What is a Rocket Valve?
Rocket valves are a critical performance internal part to efficiently and effectively guide the gas into the valve. The Angel Custom CNC rocket valve replaces the original plastic flat base valve for an immediate upgrade on performance! Due to the density and precision of the steel rocket valve, gas output will greatly stabilize.
Furthermore, the contoured, sharp and smooth edge allows for smoother flow and operation. In addition, the Angel Custom version has improved from its predecessors with a Teflon coating instead of basic anodizing to provide even smoother operation. It is proven to manage the "Air Turbulence" during the blowback process much more smoothly.
Other similar products on the market are made with dull edges, poor coatings and weaker materials making the Angel Custom rocket valve the best of the best!
- Increased FPS by providing smoother operation
- 100% CNC Milled for maximum precision out of Aircraft Grade Stainless Steel
- Top Quality Airsoft GBB Custom Parts
- Advanced design combining the strength of Shooter's Design, PDI and Angel Custom's innovation
- Professional PTFE Coated surface finish
- Designed for Green Gas, Red Gas, Propane, Co2 and other High Pressure Airsoft Gas
- Stabilizes the air turbulence during blowback process
- Smooth / Sharp edges for optimized air flow control
- Lightweight Design
For KSC / KWA G Series, USP Series and M4 Series Airsoft GBB Pistols / RiflesMaterial:
(Write a review)
"This paired with the maple leaf hop and a 6.01 tighbore increased the FPS and accuracy on my USP compact greatly. It has much snappier recoil now. No complaints yet.
Discuss about Angel Custom PTFE Coated Rocket Valve for KWA M4 / USP / G Series Airsoft GBB Rifles & Pistols with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!