ID: 44679 (H4-EVC-PLB-MTC)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Being jammed in confined spaces for hours is an unfortunate part of the business for many professionals we serve. Whether its a military unit in a personnel carrier, a pilot in a cockpit, drivers in a HumVee, or a journalist in the back of a goat truck, they all have to bring their gear, and all may need to relocate in a hurry. This is the environment for which the Hazard 4 Evac™ line of sling-packs has been developed. Slim shaped, for fast maneuvering in crowds, they can be stored in vehicles/lockers, and are quick to take on or off. They are also ambidextrous, and unlike others in this class, are actually comfortable to wear. The main padded strap is cocked at either the right or left lower corner, so the pad aligns ergonomically in the correct body-hugging direction. There is no slack, or gaping away from the body as is typical with similar single shoulder packs. The bag can be rotated to the chest for on-the-go access, and all pockets are designed to face the user in this mode on either the right or left side. This means the user can go from wearing the pack on his back, to driving a vehicle with it on his chest in just a few seconds. One-strap also makes shouldering a long-gun natural - unlike a regular backpack.
- Total-customization Evac™ w/ full MOLLE coverage
- 3D thermo-molded back-panel for support w/ flex
- Padded, movable internal divider like those in photo bags
- Small top-zipper to pass long objects like antennas/barrels
- Side elastic-topped-pockets for water bottles, knives, etc.
- Compression-straps also cross to secure large objects
- Relatively large volume will hold bulky items with ease
- Generously padded back with air circulation pad array
- 3D air-mesh under strap for ventilation & comfort
- Full hydration bladder compatible (up to 67 oz./2 L)
- Can fit 3 L hydration bladder up to 2.5 L capacity
- One large pocket for access while on chest w/ organizer
- One smaller stuff-pocket for gloves, etc. w/ patch area
- Large grab-handles for carrying and pulling to front/back
- Trap-door pass for hydration hose w/ large bite-valve cover
- Internal mesh zip/elastic pockets for organizing items
- Top-open panel zipper can be accessed while on chest
- wind-flap zippers on all pockets to keep out the elements
- 3D, padded shoulder strap built without any sharp edges
- Large, locking side-push buckle is easily indexed on chest
- Stabilizer strap links to either side (keeps bag from sliding)
- Top/bottom compression-straps, also secure tubular items
- Velcro patch is a recessed window style
- Compression straps can cross on sides & over top
- Flexible shoulder strap-pad
19.5" L x 6" W x 5.9" DColor:
High Durability Cordura Nylon FabricManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Hazard 4 Evac Plan-B Modular Sling Pack (Color: Multicam) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!