ID: 44009 (GR-WE-MSK-D)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- High Strength Nylon Reinforced Polymer Lower Receiver
- Aluminum Alloy Upper Receiver
- Full Metal RIS Front End
- Steel Alloy QD Barrel System
- Tightbore Precision Inner Barrel
- Ambidextrous Selector Switch, Magazine Release, and Charging Handle
- Retractable Folding Stock
- Integrated Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Full Length Top Rail for Optics
- Adjustable Flip-up Front and Rear Sights
- Newly Designed Hopup System for Optimum Accuracy and Range
- Integrated QD Sling Swivel Mounting Points (Sling Swivel not included)
- Mock Gas Adjustment Knob for Extraordinarily Realistic Detail
- Reinforced Full Metal Trigger Assembly
- Full Metal Bolt with Hard-Kick Recoil Spring
- Realistic Hard-Kick Blowback System with Locking Bolt Mechanism
685mm / 855mm - 930mm (Folded / Adjustable)Weight:
30rds. Works with WE-Tech and other compatible M4 Series Airsoft GBB MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
399-435 FPS (Measured w/ .20g BB)Thread Direction:
Green Gas, Red Gas, PropaneFire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
FPS Range: 399-435
(Write a review)
"This is a very solid gas blow back rifle. The internals are all right. After several hundred rounds there is wear on the hammer and I would suggest getting the roller bearing hammer for ra-tech. The gun does shoot very hot so you will either need an npas or turn it into a dmr like I did. The magazines hold a lot of gas and I generally get over 50 rounds out of them. I would suggest this to an intermediate or advance player who is familiar with gas guns.
Gun has a solid recoil
Upgraded my gun with RA-TECH parts and....it's amazing
Interchangeable barrels. You can switch from short, mid, and long barrels
Mags (v2) keep gas like a Prius
Heavy in a good way
The sound it makes when you pull the trigger instills fear into your enemies. Out of all the gas guns I've shot this thing is loud.
Internals are really bad prepare to upgrade or repair
The foldable stock's button is fragile be careful when you handle it
Internals are REALLY BAD.
Overall this gun is amazing when upgraded but if you are not going to upgrade don't even bother
This gun is a great base gun. The Internals are just really bad.
"First off, don't buy this if you aren't comfortable taking apart airsoft guns. This gun needs a decent amount of work before it runs smoothly. You will need a NPAS valve and the RA tech trigger set that has the hammer with the roller on the top.
Externals are GREAT!!
Iron Sights are troy battle sight replicas 10/10
Plenty of rail Space
Stock internals are NOT TRUSTWORTHy
Handguard is wobbly (can be fixed with tape)
Nozzle is eh
P-mags have bad cool down
If you buy this gun be ready to get parts soon
Discuss about WE-Tech MSK Airsoft GBB Rifle - Dark Earth with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!