ID: 43496 (GP-KWA-ATP-SE)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Heavy duty injection molded reinforced polymer frame w/ finger grooves and slip-resistant texturing
- High quality aluminum alloy slide w/ CNC machined front and rear slide serrations & 3-dot style combat sights
- Reliable KWA gas blowback system combined with a crisp trigger offers incredible performance and consistency
- Swappable back strap allows the user to adjust the grip to their personal liking
- Built-in accessory rail is compatible with standard Picatinny mounted tactical accessories
- Extended slide release lever for easier slide manipulation
- Trigger safety disengages when finger is in proper position to fire the weapon
- Select fire semi / full auto
The KWA Adaptive Training Pistol (ATP) is a unique firearm in the Airsoft market. This polymer framed, striker fired style pistol follows similar ergonomics as well as the feel of other familiar popular handguns. Internally, the ATP is designed around the same NS2 internals of other popular KWA GBB pistols, allowing a wide range of compatible aftermarket upgrades and modifications.
The Adaptive Training Pistol Auto, or ATP Auto, is a unique weapon for the airsoft market. Based on the KWA ATP, the KWA ATP Auto is a selective fire ATP that is capable of switching between semi and full automatic. The body of the weapon looks and feels identical to the KWA ATP and is backwards compatible with existing ATP or FPG series magazines. The lower polymer frame and aluminum alloy slide makes the weapon light and cost effective, while the accessories rail and the three dot sights provide the operator with the tactical advantage. The ATP Auto also features an interchangeable back strap that allows the shooter to customize the fit and feel of their weapon to fit their personal needs and preferences.Dimensions:
205mm x 145mmMuzzle Velocity:
330~350 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)Magazine:
23rds. 49rd Extended Mag Available Thread Type:
14mm positiveGas Type:
Green GasFiring Mode:
Semi / Full-AutoSystem:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
*GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazines for best performance on all GBB's.
FPS Range: 330-350
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"I have used the atp auto for about 6 weeks, about 4 clips on the weekends, maybe 2000 rounds or so. It has run well with regular cleaning and lubing. I replaced the guide rod assembly with the angel custom and it worked perfectly without adjustment. It also runs really well after switching to propane. The threads on the stock barrel sheared off after little use, and having any part attached to the barrel kept it from working correctly. It is easy to disassemble and clean. I needed to replace the fill valves on the factory mag and extended mag after a couple mags of green gas, I-8 valve $6 each. Feels like a glock in hand. Full auto works best in short controlled bursts, easy to achieve with trigger. Simulated glock trigger safety, does not actually work. Perfect stacking and underloading required on mags. Front rail is not standard 20mm. Interchangeable grips are a nice feature. Not the most accurate gun, but in full auto bursts it will pepper an area, more of a spray and pray machine pistol.
"I ordered this gun for a POR (pistols only revolution) load out. I rated this gun four stars for various reasons.
1) This is a really lightweight gun, although it feels really high quality.
2) Not only does it feel high quality but it is.
3) REALLY easy to maintenant, repair, upgrade, etc...
4) It can handle any airsoft gas you want to put in it.
5) KWA NS2 gas system is extremely snappy and fun to use but it's also really gas efficient.
6) Perfect range of fps (as sidearm)
7) Extremely reliable
As with all guns this one has its draw backs.
1) Comes in a cheap foam box and is a tad under greased.
2) The bucking was sitting in my hop up unit a little sideways.
3) Not a very accurate gun.
I'm not saying gbb pistols are very accurate, but this one was even less so. It has a floating outer barrel with lots of movement. My gun hooked left about 2 feet at 20 feet consistently.
All in all, if you need a very reliable side arm for an AEG look no further. If you want it to accompany a DMR or Sniper, it's alright. It will work, but you may want to get something a little more accurate at fifty feet. For a primary? DON'T GET IT! You'll be out gunned by literally every gun on the field. If you want a pistol primary get a Tokio Marui hi capa or five seven.
"Great buy it, and all you dreams will come true, except the ones that suck
Discuss about KWA ATP Full Size Airsoft GBB Gas Blowback Pistol (Model: Full Auto / Gun Only) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!