The go-to brand of BBs for many Airsofters, Matrix BBs are precision made, consistent, and reliable. These high quality BBs are designed to work with all barrel types from tight-bore, to wide-bore, and everything else in between. For improved accuracy, Matrix BBs are perfectly spherical with a high polish and no seams.
- Precision manufacturing process ensures consistency (5.95mm+.01mm)
- Perfectly spherical with a high gloss finish results in a BB free of seams and surface imperfections
- Improved accuracy and shot consistency
- Designed to be used with all FPS ranges, Matrix BBs are less prone to chipping, chopping, or shattering even in high FPS / high pressure situations
- Formulated with environmentally friendly materials
- Designed in Japan, manufactured in Taiwan
Matrix Tactical Systems / TaiwanSelecting Airsoft BBs:
You are only as good as your BBs. Accuracy and range start with precision BBs. Precision BBs provide minimal difference between the diameter of your inner barrel and the BB itself creating the perfect air seal. To ensure maximum accuracy, range and power, without jamming, we urge all Airsoft players to use only high quality Precision / Match grade BBs.Recommended Power to BB Weight:
0.12g: 200~280 fps
0.20g: 240~370 fps
0.23g: 330~430 fps
0.25g: 350~480 fps
0.28g: 390~500 fps
0.30g: 400~600 fps
0.40g: 450~600+ fps
*The chart above is for reference only. The best way to determine the weight that works best with your Airsoft gun is to test them. Results will vary due to factors such as hopup, wind, inner barrel diameter, brand, etc.
(Write a review)
"Outstanding BB's! Near perfect accuracy and very good range! I have the Double Eagle M57A Shadow Ops Sniper Rifle with the $30 upgrade kit by UTG and man, these BB's pack a punch! Invisible to the person you're shooting at, but somewhat visible to the shooter so you can sight in the scope. They do take some getting used to see them in the scope, but most of the time, whatever you point at, you hit! These BB's are very heavy and will do absolutely nothing with stock parts. I do recommend buying a upgrade kit with metal piston, spring, and spring guide. If you do that, a metal trigger box is needed as well. Also, you may want a 70 to 80 degree hop up bucking, probably rubber so the BB's can catch and not slip right over.
- Great range!
- Very good polish, have never had a jamming problem!
- Nice and heavy so the wind doesn't affect them as much unlike the lighter than .30 gram BB's.
- Can be hard to see in the scope, so sighting in could be a challenge.
For the price, get them! 2,000 rounds for a bolt action sniper will last forever!!! I've had these for my sniper for about a year and have only used 3/4 of the bag. Most of those BB's did NOT go to waste. Most of them were a kill because of the accuracy!
Discuss about 0.43g Invisible Match Grade Sniper 6mm Airsoft BBs by Matrix - 2,000 Rounds with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!