ID: 39787 (Belt-PPB-L-CB)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Made from high durability nylon fabric
- Modular webbing around entire belt
- 4 D-Rings for suspender / H-harness attachment
- Locking buckle
- Adjustable size
Large (34"-42" Waist)Color:
High Durability Nylon FabricManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"Amazing belt, has everything I want. I'm thinking of making this have everything I need for my pistol, so if I want to to pistol only, I just dump my plate carrier and I go with this.
Very high quality. I can not see this breaking any time soon.
Very cool looking, and nice brown color.
Lots of MOLLE.
Love the buckle part
Comes a bit loose after you run around for a bit, but that's a five second fix.
Love this belt. Get it!
"I am honestly shocked that this belt has no reviews yet for how good it actually is. I was honestly skeptical about this belt for the longest time for it's price, but after one trip to the Evike super store and getting to try it on, I ended up buying 2 of them for my girlfriend and I. The sizing is perfect and even if you are a little larger than the max size displayed, you still have a few extra inches of play and it will fit no problem.
- Perfect fit and super comfortable
- Strong double locking buckle
- Well padded all around
- Supports molle accessories firmly
- Strap slips a little bit in buckle while putting it on (stays perfect in place once on though) (also nothing a little velcro can't fix).
- Cannot integrate any other belt inside (though not really necessary).
2 thumbs up. get one!
Discuss about Matrix Emerson Padded Pistol Belt - Coyote Brown (Size: Large) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!