ID: 38849 (Pouch-CV12SHCB)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Features:Made from High Durability Nylon FabricInternal pocket holds 12 shotgun shellsExternal elastic band holds and additional 5 shellsMOLLE webbing and belt loops on back sideSecure velcro closure
Dimensions: 4" x 7"
Material: High Durability Nylon
(Write a review)
"I was pleased with the overall quality of this product.
I sugguest this if you're just starting out. But then again. It's just another shell carrier.
1. It's not as low profile as other pouches. What this had an advantage in, was the capacity. With a little work, carries what it says it carries.
2. I personally think this is the best part of the pouch. The fact that the 5 outer shell webbing can fold up inside the pouch itself and expose the inside and still show the 5 shell webbing with it's Velcro system. So instead of buying the panels of shotgun shell webbing, you can easily do the same thing with this pouch.
A. Once you've put it in this position you're free to put whatever patches you want want along as they're the sticky side.
3. The fabric isn't the highest quality, but it's never broken on me. And I trust that it'll keep being reliable as It is accessible. .
1. I sugguest a dump pouch, because if you try to slide it back in and you already have it maxed out. It's a huge hassle to try to jiggle in a shell inside.
2. It doesn't have its own molle webbing on the pouch. Which means, it's not as sturdy as other pouches. If you try to open the pouch, the pouch itself resists, and if you posess a more fabric eccentric best or carrier, it'll be obnoxiously pulling the entire rig up and down.
Notes: I didn't think this was a ground breaking point, but there's a neat little drainage hole. That's usually standard for all pouches alike.
In conclusion, you get what you pay for. For 12 bucks it does a pretty good run for its money.
"Ive been using this for about half a year.
holds 17 shells (dont listen to the guy below me.)
has 5 shell ready loops
over time stiching becomes loose
"This is a pretty good pouch, but it has one major flaw.
Fairly good material
Three MOLLE straps to make it more secure
Has belt loops
You can only have 11 in it at a time. Though there are 12 slots inside and 5 slots outside, you can only use 6 of the slots inside at a time
If you're using all 11 (like I am), then you need to full the top part on to a piece of velcro to make it stay up (it's hard to explain, but if you get this, then you'll see what I mean). This is a good idea, but the only problem is that it's a little flappy (emphasis on a little, it's really not that big of a deal)
So would I recommend this? Yes, I would probably recommend this over anything else Evike has, but I'm sure that there's a better pouch out there somewhere.
Discuss about NcSTAR MOLLE Ready Shotgun Shell Carrier - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!