ID: 38552 (Vest-MCR5-TN)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Magazines not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
*Magazines not included
- Chest rig comes with three built-in stacker/Kangaroo type mag pouches, will hold six M4 mags and six pistol mags
- Swivel Lockster - Swivel Push-Button release buckle
- Padded cross-back shoulder straps with webbing and D-ring
- Additional mesh pocket on the back
- Two open-top mag pouches (one on each side)
One Size Fits Most, AdjustableColor:
Heavy Duty NylonManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"I bought this vest second-hand from another local airsofter awhile ago because I was looking for a lighter platform than a plate carrier. At first, I liked the 6 pistol mag pouches on the front, but they very quickly got in the way and were really annoying for me... so I took a seam ripper and just took them off. Now it works beautifully (I can go prone easier without the pistol pouches) and looks a whole lot more streamlined. Anyways...
- Holds 6 rifle mags easily (AK, M4, probably even G36 if you really stuffed them in)
- MOLLE space on the sides for extra pouches
- Nice spacious admin/map pouch behind mags
- Condor's modular circle-joint straps for arm movement
- Very lightweight
- Very forgiving for big people (I'm 6-foot-2 and almost 280lbs...)
- 6 pistol/tool pouches on front stick out way too far
- Kinda hard to remove without undoing the joint buckles
- Needs modifications to make it work (personal opinion)
Overall, I'd give a solid 8.5/10. Definitely a couple issues on Condor's part, but nothing Evike can really do. Either way, it's still a great product from a great-ish company.
"This chest rig is awesome. I'm 11 and have been using this rig for 3 month now, and I love it I've been playing airsoft for 2 years.
-It has a ton of mag pouches and i have a M4 assault rifle.
-I can put my dump pouch and utility pouch on the sides of the chest rig cause of MOLLE straps.
-Super light weight compared to my vest.
-Can put walkie talkie and battery pouch on shoulder straps.
-Great for the price.
-Way too many pistol mag pouches. I had to buy extra speed loaders and pistol mags to fill all of the pouches cause i gotta look swag.
-Would of liked if multi cam color was cheaper though. had to settle with tan instead because its cheaper.
I love this chest rig.
"This chest rig is amazing! This was my first chest rig and I'm really happy about it. I am 13 years old and about 90 pounds and 4 feet 9 inches and it fits great. It does not sway when I run. The only time it moves is when I jump but since there's not a lot of jumping in airsoft it's not really an issue.
Shoulder straps have pads.
Pre installed mag pouches (Could be a pro)
LOTS of confusing straps
All in all this is a great buy for the price and I really recommend it.
Discuss about Condor Gen 5 Tactical MOLLE Recon Chest Rig (Color: Tan) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!