ID: 37515 (GR-M1892-RW)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- This model comes complete with real wood stock for maximum realism.
- Metal internal / gas system parts, metal constructed barrel & D-lever loop
- Adjustable hopup system
- Brass butt-pad
- Integrated sling mount ring
- Metal front sight & rear sight with range adjustment
- Internal 25rd magazine
- Gas Chamber integrated into lower barrel
This is the newest version M1892 high power Airsoft rifle by A&K, with Matrix specified specifications, reinforced valve, o-ring and is made with much more durable material than the A&K M1892 old version sold by other distributors.
The A&K M1982 Lever action sniper rifle is an authentic replica of the WWII M1982 rifle with a whopping 470~530+ FPS output right out of the box. Modeled after the Marushin M1892 with faithful design enables tremendous collector's value, performance and realism to this special edition of the M1892.Muzzle Velocity:
470~530 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)Length:
Gas Non-BlowbackGas Type:
Green Gas, PropaneFire Modes:
Single Shot, Lever ActionBB:
6mm Airsoft bb.Magazine Capacity:
25rd Internal MagazineHopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
M1892 Maxi Rifle, BB LoaderManufacturer:
A&K (Matrix Edition)
FPS Range: 480-530
(Write a review)
"Bought this gun around a year ago. Looked great coming out of the box was excited to shoot it, took it outside to shoot it and was amazing for the first day. The next day brought it back outside, was a little more cold in the 50s, but I went to fill it up anyways. Went to shoot and the gun made a hissing Boise and then wouldn't hold any gas from then on. Sent it back to evoke for repair. They said it was fine and nothing was wrong with it. So got it back. Still doesn't shoot or hold gas. One year later I feel confident on working on guns and so I take it apart and find that the actual metal part of the gas chamber is broken and there is no way to fix it. Would recommend staying away from this gun and evike repairs, both overpriced and half baked.
"Really impressed with this gun well worth the money but the only problem I have is I can't get it to stop leaking gas from the fill valve and inside the gun
"This rifle actually surprised me! I had braced myself for the worst with the relatively small price tag (I only paid 140$ for this) and the dodgey description. I was afraid that I'd be getting a cheap-wood plastic rifle with a metal barrel and absolutely no balance. That is NOT what I got-- I got above and beyond what I could've hoped for!
+ Full metal construction (Barrel, receiver, lever, sights.. everything.)
+ Full, real wood (The color of the wood put me off at first, but it actually accents the dark metal nicely. It is as pictured.)
+ Easy, smooth cycling action via the lever as well as a small flap in the side where the bullet would've been inserted on a real-life model
+ True-to-life size and weight-- very lightweight and easy to handle, but still evenly weighted!
Cons (notable concerns and descriptions)
- Flimsy flip-up adjustable sight. Had to adjust it quite a bit with a screwdriver and some glue to get it to stop wiggling, wobbling and spinning.
- All the moving parts are painted black, even on the inside. This means that the gun looks great initially, but after even the lightest of use, the paint on areas (such as the lever, hammer, and the action on the top of the receiver) will begin to wear. This is unavoidable on most guns, of course, but I had expected the inside of the gun (where all the moving parts are) to be weathered differently.
- The foregrip of the rifle wobbled when I received it. I had to put glue on the inside to secure it, but it's given me absolutely no problems since!
- "MADE IN CHINA" *painted* onto the bottom of the lever. So much for replica accuracy..
Overall, I cannot recommend this rifle enough for anyone who wants a historical "replica"-style target rifle. It's not very handy for skirmish use but it's a DREAM for what I bought it for (Display + Reenactment cosplay)
Discuss about A&K Special Edition M1892 High Power Lever Action Airsoft Gas Sniper Rifle (Model: Real Wood Stock) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!