*This is the newest version of Polar Star PR-15 gearbox and the plug type you receive will reflect the newest model.
PolarStar Airsoft V2 Gen3 Fusion Engine Electro-Pneumatic Gearbox Kit
The PolarStar Gen3 V2 Fusion Engine takes place of any Ver. 2 AEG Gearbox as a direct drop-in. It is powered via a High Pressure Air (HPA) setup and only requires a small battery (7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo recommended) to power the onboard computer known as the Fire Control Unit (FCU). This kit comes with the necessary core parts to convert your AEG M4 / M16 to the Fusion System, and can be used with other Ver 2 Airsoft AEGs by replacing the selector plate, trigger and Fusion Engine nozzle (additional FE nozzles, triggers and selector plates not included). HPA stabilizer and tank required but not included.
The Fusion Engine is completely adjustable via the FCU and by varying the pressure from the HPA system (90-120 PSI). The Fusion Engine Kit comes equipped with PolarStar's Blue Nozzle (FPS listed below). Optional Color-coded nozzles are available to be able to move the Maximum FPS Range up or down.
The Fusion Engine is compatible with AEG style Hopups and Inner Barrels allowing the use of standard upgrade parts. A great thing about the Fusion Engine is that stripped gears, blown motors, fried batteries, and just about every other problem with AEG's no longer exist. Say goodbye to hundreds of dollars on maintenance and countless hours fixing your gun!
HPA system not included
- 100% engineered and assembled in the USA!
- Revolutionary electro-pneumatic Fusion Engine allows for an HPA setup in a compact space
- Instant trigger response
- Complete control of the system via the Fire Control Unit (FCU)
- Adjustable FPS and Rate of Fire
- User adjustable Semi/Full-Auto, Semi-Only, 2rd-9rd Burst, and Open Bolt and Closed Bolt firing modes
- Consistent performance, regardless of the temperature
- Fine tuning of the nozzle dwell allows for accurate BB feeding with any magazine
- Maximum FPS limit can be raised or lowered with optional color-coded air nozzles (sold separately)
- Uses standard AEG hopup and inner barrel design allowing for AEG upgrade parts and the use of standard AEG magazines
For use with most Ver.2 compatible gearbox Airsoft AEGs. M4 nozzle included, other Ver.2 nozzles sold separately.Nozzle Color:
BlueMax Velocity: (0.20g BB @ 120 PSI)
275mm Inner Barrel: 380 FPS
380mm Inner Barrel: 405 FPS
509mm Inner Barrel: 435 FPS*FPS listed is approximate. FPS will increase as barrel length increasesRate of Fire:
8 to 30 rounds per second, AdjustablePSI Operating Range:
40-120 PSI (Do NOT exceed 120 PSI, otherwise you may damage the internal parts)Power Type:
High Pressure Air Tank (Tank and Regulator System not included)Package Includes:
Pre-Assembled Fusion Engine, FCUBattery:
7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo (Not included).Manufacturer:
PolarStar AirsoftRequired Equipment:
The Fusion Engine is a very low maintenance, advanced system that requires a few necessary parts:Airsoft AEGHPA tankHPA stabilizer/regulatorSmall battery (7.4v-9.6v recommended. Can be LiPo or NiMH)*The above items are not included, but are available here at Evike.comDisclaimer on High Pressure Air (HPA) Systems:
HPA Tanks are a safe and effective source of power though there are some precautions you must follow. Please follow these proper precautions when using HPA systems:
- NEVER put oil in the fill valve of the tank, or else the tank can combust on refill and serious injury can occur. Lubrication is not necessary in HPA systems.
- ONLY allow properly trained professionals to fill your HPA tank.
- ALWAYS double check your Regulator pressure. Never raise the regulated pressure above 120 PSI.
- Make sure to have your tank Hydro-Tested when necessary (Usually 3-5 years from date marked on tank, depending on make and model).
- Be sure to properly transport your HPA tank. Store in a safe, secured place when in a vehicle, and be sure to stow in a bag or tank cover when in use. Avoid dropping the tank on hard surfaces as this can seriously damage the tank and lead to failure.
- Always turn off the tank and bleed the air line when you are done. This will ensure a longer tank and system lifespan.
(Write a review)
"This is just so OP!!
Instant trigger response
no cycle time at all (ultimate spam cannon)
I got mine shooting up to 80 rps
shoots accurate (with h hop maple leaf bucking and tight bore)
just so much better than any other system
I have mine in a g&p body. It fits but the selector plate and switch doesn't work that well but I don't mind to much
"PolarStar is truly the most advanced, state-of-the-art, on-point performance in Airsoft today. I've built several PolarStars, mainly in VFC and G&P bodies, and they perform amazingly well.
What's great about PolarStar: (1) smooth, instantaneous (and incredibly satisfying) trigger response; (2) control and adjustability via the Fire Control Unit; (4) no maintenance, no hassles, ... simple and easy to use; and (4) USA made. I've actually been to the facility in Delaware where they are built, and the guys who make them are really excellent people. It's as immaculate a factory as one could imagine - they excel at fabricating high-precision metal parts.
I've been through the gamut of other types of Airsoft guns, first GBBR then AEG, and PolarStar is clearly the best overall experience. Between the unit itself, the tank, the air line, etc., it more expensive, but as others have said, P* is worth every penny!
"If you're looking to buy this, definitely do! It is the most reliable system for airsoft I have used and this Gearbox will fit is almost ANY AEG M4. Please note: when you buy this it does not come with a regulator, a QD (Quick Disconnect) Male connector), a tank, or a small LiPo battery. It does need the battery, just in case you were wondering.
Easy to install
You can still use Mid-caps and Hi-Caps
Controllable FPS and RoF (With Air adjustment.)
Extremely accurate (Even with a stock barrel)
The price (But its worth every penny)
Selector plate needs to be modified for a G&G lower.