ID: 36005 (Scope-JTDFO432G)
Hover or touch above to zoom
AIM Dual-Rail 4x35 Illuminated Compact Scope with Fiber Optics Sight / Rapid Ranging Reticle
- 100% Shock, Recoil, and Fog Proof. Nitrogen Filled
- Dual Illuminated Glass Edge Reticle
- Multi-coated Lenses for Bright and Sharp optical clarity
- Red / Green Dual Illumination for day time and night time operations
- Full Metal Machine Precision Construction
- QD Thumbscrews
- Adjustable windage & elevation
- 5 brightness settings for each color
- Integrated Fiber Optic Front Fixed Sight
- Fully Adjustable Rear Fixed Sight
- Integrated Picatinny Rails
140mm Objective Diameter:
1x CR2032 Finish:
Matte Black Manufacturer:
"This scope is usable, not a very good quality one for the money though, my 30 dollar sniper scopes eye relief is 10000x better than this scope, do not recommend this, if you want a sight stick with a redo dot or a sniper scope, plus the sniper scope would look better on an M16 or M4 than this garbage.
"Stay away from this scope eye relief was incredibly horrible & the iron sights on top fall off within 50 rounds and it's annoying to let it sit there so you have to take the ring off and that makes the scope look stupid beyond measures. Sighting it in was a pain and still was inaccurate for me, all around not worth your buck
"I've had this for about two month's. Its a great optic but if you wear a paintball mask its very hard to see through. The eye relief is not great but its ok. The fiber optic on the top is a great when clearing buildings. And I even use this on my Ar 15.
Can be used with real steel
Easy to sight in
Discuss about AIM Dual-Rail 4x35 Illuminated Compact Scope with Fiber Optics Sight / Rapid Ranging Reticle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!