ID: 36005 (Scope-JTDFO432G)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- 100% shock, recoil, and fog proof. Nitrogen filled
- Red & green dual-illuminated glass edge reticle with multi-coated lenses for bright and sharp optical clarity
- 5 brightness settings for each color
- Full metal machine precision construction
- Adjustable windage & elevation
- Integrated fiber optic fixed front sight and adjustable rear iron sight
- Integrated picatinny rails
- QD thumb screws for quick attach / detach
(Write a review)
"Feels great real durable feel like it could take a fall on concrete screws dont feel like they are gonna break when tightining up looks good looking down the sights the iron sights on top is kinda a pain but its not a main part that im too worried about havent really wanted to fool with the glass i would say is a must buy
"This scope is usable, not a very good quality one for the money though, my 30 dollar sniper scopes eye relief is 10000x better than this scope, do not recommend this, if you want a sight stick with a redo dot or a sniper scope, plus the sniper scope would look better on an M16 or M4 than this garbage.
"Stay away from this scope eye relief was incredibly horrible & the iron sights on top fall off within 50 rounds and it's annoying to let it sit there so you have to take the ring off and that makes the scope look stupid beyond measures. Sighting it in was a pain and still was inaccurate for me, all around not worth your buck
Discuss about AIM Dual-Rail 4x35 Illuminated Compact Scope with Fiber Optics Sight / Rapid Ranging Reticle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!