G&G "M4 Challenge Kit" Standard Combat Machine Airsoft AEG (Tan)
This is G&G's challenge kit AEG for those looking to customize their own G&G AEG. This special Combat Machine kit from G&G includes everything except the front barrel assembly and handguards. It is ready for just about any custom work you can imagine! Features:
- G&G Combat Machine Custom Full metal and fully upgradeable gearbox.
- Safe / Semi / Fully Automatic Firing models.
- Everything is 100% compatible to G&G and Marui series AEG.
- Comes with G&G M4 450 round hi-cap magazine.
- Adjustable Hopup.
- 6-Position Retractable Crane Type stock.
- High torque long type G&G motor.
- Metal gearbox, buffer tube, magazine, switch, pins....(Most of the parts on this AEG are standard G&G quality parts just like the GR16 and Tokyo Marui M4 series. Specifications: Inner Barrel Length:
Version 2 Range:
120 feet Muzzle Velocity:
450 rounds G&G Hi-cap magazine. (Use all M4 / M16 series Magazine) Package Includes:
AEG, Hi-cap Magazine, Cleaning rod and manual. Motor:
Long Type Battery:
Crane Type (Battery & Charger Not Included.) BB:
6mm Airsoft bb. Best with Matrix 0.20 / 0.23 / 0.25g bb. Manufacturer:
G&G - Combat Machine series / Taiwan Things you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results. Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you. BB’s – High quality precision 6mm BB’s recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BB’s for best results. Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
Wanna chat about
G&G "M4 Challenge Kit" Standard Combat Machine Airsoft AEG (Tan)?
Have questions about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-626-286-0360.
Facebook about THIS with your friends! Comment for a chance to win awesome airsoft prizes. Details can be found on The Evike Facebook Fan Page HERE! Remember to leave "Also post on Facebook" checked to qualify your comment!