ID: 35319 (RD-MTX-001)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Matrix QD Red / Green Dot Sight Scope w/ Integrated Laser Aiming ModuleRed / Green Dual Illumination for day time and night time operationsPrecision Adjustable Red LaserFull Metal Machine Precision ConstructionQuick Release Full Metal Cantilever Scope Mount BaseAdjustable windage & elevationCoated non-reflective anti-glare lensMulti-level brightness setting and fine 4MOA dot sizeComplete with Flip-open Lens Covers
Dot Size: 4MOA
Dot Battery: 1x CR1620 for Dot (not included)
Laser Battery: 1x CR2 (not included)
Finish / Color: Full Metal Construction in matte black / gun metal finish.
(Write a review)
"I bought this sight recently and I love it. I was a big fan of the Aimpoint Comp M4 sight in real life so I wanted this replica for my airsoft gun! The sight came with a a kill flash, riser, laser and battery for the laser (I'm not sure how to find the battery for the sight itself but it came with it already installed because it worked out of the box) and protective covers for the front and back that can flip up. You can choose whether to have a click button on the sight itself or a wired switch to place somewhere on your gun so that's very cool. The flip up covers can be used in combination with the kill flash in case you were wondering. The build quality is extremely nice. Very sturdy with a good weight to it. All in all I'm in love with this sight. I love the way it looks. Only gripe is the front sight is very reflective almost to the point of being a mirror with no red tint but the kill flash saved that from being a problem. A+
"The sight I received only partially resembles the one in the picture, I was pretty disappointed to find that the "integrated laser module" serves only as a battery compartment (MUCH NEEDED CLARIFICATION: THE SCOPE USES AA BATTERIES TO OPERATE AND THEY ARE HOUSED IN THE CYLINDER ON THE SIDE). Besides not having the laser sight that was advertised, the scope is decent and includes anything you'd need, a mesh flash hider and two protective caps. The reticle trajectory can be adjusted with knobs for "UP" and "R" axes. It's a decent scope for just about any rifle, but some old battery acid-looking residue I found in the battery compartment made me wonder if the thing was even new. All in all a good scope, but there are other just as good ones by matrix and other brands that don't cost as much, but don't include a laser sight either.
"My unit just arrived yesterday, and after a bit of using it, here's my review:
- No documentation at all.
- "Coated non-reflective anti-glare lens" could easily be used as a mirror.
- "Multi-level brightness setting" has 5 settings which are not all that different.
- "Flip-open Lens Covers" take a lot of force to fully close and open again, to the point pulling it off is easier.
- Laser remote is not very good. It has two sensors in it, which require a fair bit of pressure right on them. Pushing in the middle won't work, and when you need it to work, you need it to work right now, you don't want to be standing there hitting it repeatedly.
- Rail mount nut is only aluminium, so be careful not to overtighten it.
- Not parallax-free.
- Optic quality is about ACM levels. Construction quality is better, though.
- It's cheap.
- Laser is bright, clearly visible from a good distance.
- Mostly aluminium construction, steel rail mount bolt, some steel around the laser.
- At least the rail mount nut isn't plastic!
Overall, it's cheap but you get what you pay for. It beats the cheap Chinese brands, but not by a huge margin, and in the future I think I'd pay the extra for a better one.
Discuss about Matrix QD Red / Green Dot Sight Scope w/ Integrated Laser Aiming Module with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!