ID: 34605 (Grip-MAG411-FG)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Low-profile forward grip/hand stop takes advantage of natural body mechanics to give the shooter more precise control, faster pointing, and less operator fatigue. The Magpul AFG™ (Angled Fore-Grip) positions the support hand close to the centerline of the bore for maximum recoil control to aid in fast, accurate follow-up shots. Provides a consistent reference point for finding the correct hand position quickly when mounting the weapon under stress.
The natural, ergonomic hand position with the palm facing up results in better blood flow than the clenched fist stance often used with vertical grips that leads to fatigue and loss of sensation during long periods in the ready position. Improves on the thumb break hold often used with standard vertical grips by allowing the thumb to rest comfortably alongside the top rail, pointing forward, with the rest of the hand in full contact with the forend. Heavy-duty reinforced molded polymer construction stands up to the hard knocks of tactical operations, and deep, molded-in grooves help you maintain a firm grip even with wet hands.
Slides over any Picatinny-style rail and locks securely in place with a hardened steel crossbolt. The AFG may be installed on tactical shotguns and other rifles with railed forends; wont interfere with insertion and removal of magazines on AK-47s
- Ergonomic grip mechanics provide the shooters with improved control, faster pointing, and lower fatigue
- Injection molded polymer design
- Interchangeable finger shelf (flat / nub)
- Attaches to any MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rails
- All mounting hardware included
5.55" L x 1.75" H x 1.77" WMaterials:
Injection Molded PolymerManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"I got this cause I generally like the stability and accuracy from angled grips, and I was not disappointed. I just got into airsoft because of some friends. Until recently I would shoot my real SIG 556 SWAT and I use an angled grip. I was pleasantly superuser to find out that when I put this on my SIG 551 Long Barrel SWAT model airsoft that it felt even better than the one on my real SIG. Helps with stability and accuracy when shooting at longer ranges.
2. Can take out middle finger stop and replace it with a flat plate
3. Large enough to fit any hand but small enough to not be in the way
4. Very solid and didn't get loose
5. Hand stop at the end to prevent hand from slipping off
1. Doesn't come with proper screw to take it apart completely, just to remove the middle bolt to slide and lock it onto the rail. Can be dealt with by going to a local gun range and having them take it apart for you if you don't have the tools like I did.
2. Screws hard to remove when screwed in (more of a plus after on though)
None of those cons affect its performance though.
"I got my magpul afg and i have loved it ever since, this grip makes a gun look pretty cool and helps point your gun more steady.
"This fits just fine on my E&L Ak-74u. It is very comfortable and is quite sturdy.
I love how you can changed on the little ridge on the center line for a smooth segment.
Discuss about Magpul AFG (Angled Fore Grip) Rail-Mounted Forward Grip (Color: Foliage Green) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!