*Red Dot Scope not includedSig Sauer Licensed P226 S Full Metal CO2 Airsoft Gas Blowback Pistol (X-Five Open Custom)
Finally, the first Airsoft Practical Shooting outfitted SIG Sauer P226!
The Sig Sauer Licensed P226-S packs power, a light trigger pull, accuracy, and reliability into a great priced GBB Pistol. The P226-S features a Full Metal Extended Slide Compensator, Full Metal railed frame, fully reinforced internal parts, and reinforced external parts. Besides performance, the look and feel of this gun are top notch making this pistol one of the best gas pistols you can buy for Airsoft whether you are using it for Target Shooting, Training, or Milsim. Muzzle Velocity:
340~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BB's)Dimensions:
285mm L x 155mm HMagazine:
24+1 rounds. CO2 Magazine Included.
Find Spare Magazines here at Evike.com!Power:
CO2. Can use Green Gas and Propane with proper magazine and adapterPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Scope Mount Base, and ManualManufacturer:
SoftAir (Licensed by SIG Sauer through Cybergun)Features:
- Full Metal Slide, Compensator and Lower Railed Frame
- Full Metal Scope Mount Base included!
- Accessory Ready Railed Lower Frame for Laser and Pistol Combat Illumination / Light
- 100% Fully reinforced internals. This pistol can handle green gas, red gas and CO2.
- 100% factory support. We deal directly with the manufacturer to bring you the best parts support in the industry of Airsoft
- Reinforcement parts: Full metal outer barrel, chamber, reinforced recoil spring, spring guide, slide stop, safety hammer, hammer spring, trigger, slide, firing pin, valve assembly and lower frame
- Slide cocking serrations for enhanced tactical advantage
- Ambidextrous on frame safety
- Enhanced Shooter Iron Sight
Realistic Weight and Blowback Action.
FPS Range: 340-400
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
About Cybergun / Spartan Mil/LE
Cybergun is the world leader in designing and distributing replica dummy weapons for video game aficionados, sport or outdoor shooting, and collectors.
*Evike.com custom guns are build to order by our team of industry leading technicians. Custom guns may require one additional business days to construct, QC, and ship.