ID: 34200 (RAG-WE-026)
RA-Tech Negative Pressure Air System NPAS for Tokyo Marui / WE Gas Blowback Pistols and WE Open Bolt Rifles
With the NPAS kit, it will be much easier to lower / raise FPS on your gas gun.Features :
- Full Metal Construction
- Adjustable Muzzle Velocity / FPS
- Durable Rubber O-rings Installed
- For Marui / WE Tech GBB Pistols and WE Tech Open Bolt GBB Rifles Note:
Modification required. Please use discretion when installing custom parts as compatibility and fit may vary.
(Write a review)
"Works wonderfully on the WE AK-74UN(AKS-74U). You can adjust your FPS to coincide with your field limits.
You must modify the rear half of your nozzle in order for this to work correctly. Basically it involves shortening the nozzle by a bit, this is easily done with a dremel or another rotary tool.
"Indeed it does what its suppose to do. Using .25 bbs I manage to lower the fps for my we g39 from 420+ to maybe around 360 or below with proper adjustment and holds quite well too. Now I can use mine in airsoft field games without over-exceeding their limitations.
"Excellent way to have a gun which can play in both CQB and Outdoor Field.
+ Can adjust FPS between 250-440*
+ I find it delivers crisper blowback
+ Has tool for quick adjustments
- Occasionally has large FPS variance (up to +/-20 fps)**
- At 'max fps' setting delivers lower fps than stock
- At 'low fps' can sometimes misfeed/sluggish blowback
* tested with 0.25 g bb with stronger floating valve spring, stock plastic nozzle, ratech trigger group and ratech bolt carrier, and 380 mm 6.03 inner barrel.
** fps variance is reduced with stronger floating valve spring
Discuss about RA-Tech Negative Pressure Air System NPAS for Tokyo Marui / WE Gas Blowback Pistols and WE Open Bolt Rifles with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!