Matrix Steel CNC Airsoft AEG Gear Set (Normal Torque) / 18:1
This is the CNC reinforced version of what is in your gearbox. For those that is satisfied with your current torque, with FPS ranging 350~450 FPS, and want something much more durable.
Gear Set Type: Standard Torque.
Gear Ratio: 18:1
Spring: Recommended M150 and Under.
Battery: Recommended 12V and Under.
For: V.2, V.3, and all gearboxes that use standard type AEG Gears. (M4, AK, MP5, G36, P90 and other compatible AEG models.)
Production Type: CNC Machining.
Manufacture: Matrix Tactical Systems / Hong Kong
Reinforced Gear Set.
Great Cycle Continuity.
CNC Steel Processing.
Set Includes: Reinforced CNC Steel Gear Set.
1 x Sector Gear
1 x Spur Gear
1 x Bevel Gear
Airsoft AEG Gears 101
- Matrix Super High Speed: 13:1 Gear Ratio. ~10 RPS over Normal Torque.
Suitable for springs M110 and under.
- Matrix High Speed: 16:1 Gear Ratio. ~5 RPS over Normal Torque.
Suitable for springs M120 and under.
- Matrix Normal Torque: 18:1 Gear Ratio. Standard AEG Gear Set.
Suitable for springs M135 and under.
- Matrix High Torque: 100:300 Quiet Gear Ratio. Pulls up to M160 Spring.
Suitable for springs M150 and under.
- Matrix Super High Torque: 32:1 Gear Ratio. The highest torque gear set we offer. Pulls up to M200 springs.
Selecting Your AEG Gears:
Torque: Force to rotate.
Just like your car and other applications in life, Airsoft AEG gears follows the same physics behind it all.
Gear sets increase it's "torque" output by increasing the number of teeth. Which results a longer rotation and higher torque.
Keep in mind, generally you increase torque of your gearbox to enable pull of stronger springs and lower the amount of work on your motor and battery.
- Stronger Torque pulls stronger springs.
- Stronger spring slows down rate of fire.
- Strong battery increases rate of fire.
- High Performance = High Rate of wear and tear.