ID: 32695 (AEG-VFC-SM-CQBR)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optics shown in images not included.
This item is currently Out of Stock Usually restocked within 1-3 weeks.
Add to your wishlist to stay posted!
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Optics shown in images not included.
- Full metal receiver and barrel assembly
- Full metal RIS front end for tactical accessories
- VFC logo roll marks
- Nylon polymer rail covers, pistol grip, and stock
- Integrated steel one-point sling adapter
- Detachable rear sight
- Flat top railed upper receiver for optics
- Functional mock bolt stop for easy access to hopup adjustment dial
695mm-775mm, AdjustableInner Barrel:
120rd Mid-Capacity. Works with VFC, Matrix, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
350~370 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, 3x Rail CoversBattery:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included)Hopup:
VFCThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
FPS Range: 350-370
(Write a review)
"I've owned this gun for over a year now, so I feel like I can give a solid review about it.
1. Externals are absolutely glorious. Minimum wobble in the entire gun, extremely solid construction.
2. Easy 1-pin upper/lower receiver breakdown
3. Functioning bolt catch. Pretty cool, but it's difficult to reseat if you've taken the gearbox apart.
4. High quality internals- excellent compression, reliable gears, overall strong gearbox.
1. Wiring is garbage. Extremely thin and heats up quickly. Blew the fuse assembly on a 9.6 battery.
2. Motor is relatively low torque and low speed. To be honest, if you're spending 350 or more on a gun, you should put in a higher quality motor (lonex a2 recommended). With that one upgrade, you can get an extremely high rate of fire.
3. Trigger contacts are a little weak.
1. Delta ring is black loctite'd. I had to dremel it in half to customize my barrel assembly.
2. Flash hider was a pain to remove.
3. Gun is picky about motor grips. Use the stock one or a magpul MOE and you should be okay. Otherwise you may have motor height problems.
Overall this is a great gun. With a few cheap upgrades, it will serve you for a long time. VFC is notorious for having the best quality externals on the market, and they live up to that title. You will not handle a more solid AEG. Additionally, the out of the box performance is stellar. I would recommend this gun to any experienced player.
"Its an awesome gun. Great fps 400-415, range IS GREAT! and its full metal.
Discuss about VFC Full Metal M4 VR16 CQBR SOPMOD Airsoft AEG Rifle - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.