"This is a great gun. As soon as I took it out of the box I noticed it was heavy. It's about 10 pounds which isn't that much but you know it's full metal when you carry it around. What I was amazed about was all of the rail space on the gun. You can pretty much put any attachment you want on it. I equipped a bipod on it and I am currently looking for a scope to buy. Then I charged my Intellect 9.6 nun-chuck battery. I read the manual and went outside to shoot it. This gun has a super far range. It goes 200+ feet and it is accurate around 150 feet. Pretty good ROF. The mag had some trouble feeding so I got some Classic Army 180 Mid-Cap magazines and they are great. One problem is that the metal gets cold but if you have gloves you won't have a problem with that. Also the battery gets in the way of the spring. I got the Short version but I put the review on this one because it is in stock. I give this gun a 5 out of 5. This is the best airsoft gun I have ever had and I would recommend it to any airsofter!
- Full Metal
- A lot of rail space
- Far range
- High FPS (400 FPS with .20g)
- Good ROF
- Adjustable Stock
- Heavy (Pro or Con)
- Battery Location "This rifle is beautiful... It has range, it has accuracy. I recently acquired this rifle and allow me to say it is worth every penny. This rifle is as solid as a tank except for the front site which slides off so dam easy. People come up to me all the time and are like your rifle is bad ass.
By the way because I know someone out there is going to be a moron, Do not use .2s in it, they will curve up even with the hop up at the lowest setting. I lent it to a friend and he put them in there and he complained about it for a long time and I wanted to hit him with it.
Not your standard rifle either
the orange tip, it is the entire flash hider which is very large
the front site falls off very easily
not a great rof but hey you dont buy one of these for rof "This gun looks awesome. I took some time to use it a few times before writing a review. If you are looking for a dmr gun this can be it, BUT it is costly. I know a lot of people say this gun is heavy but its not to bad, and I weigh 120lb.
- It is a excellent gun for a dmr
- It looks awesome.
- Since it cost so much you wont find many people with it out on the field.
- It is the lightest brand of m14 ebr hba made other weigh about 18pounds.
- The stock butt plate and cheek rest is wobbly when you extend the stock.
- No matter the grams of the bb's you will get occasional very high arch upwards of the bb's
- You can purchase a way cheaper DMR gun than this because basically you are paying for the looks of this gun and better durable internals. ( I purchased a regular m14 with 500mm inner barrel and it shoots way more consistent than this gun.
- THE G&G BRAND HAVE LIMITED UPGRADEING PARTS SO ONLY BUY IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO KEEP IT STOCK OR PLANING TO DO MORE PERSONAL CUSTOMIZATIONS. For example if you are planning on getting a mock silencer the thread is different and I bought a adapter but still the thread is wider than the universal thread in the world of airsoft.
- Does not shoot as well as it looks.
- Does not have much upgrade parts on the market at all and mostly are not compatible.
EXTRAS: The battery compartment is 7" but can only fit about 6.75" in length. Height can fit about .75" and width is about 2" across but considering it being rounded off a 1.75". Unless you are planning to sand it out and make more space but you can only get so much room considering the hand guard is only .25" thick. I also use .28g bb regularly on this gun.
OVERALL: If you just want a good performing gun this is not it for you. If you are looking for some headturners and regular performance this is it. (That is if you have the cash.) The overall outside of the gun is very well done. Internals are great if you don't like customizing to make it better. So pretty much if you want performance you can look somewhere else unless you are planning to further the performance. If you want a beauty this is it for you. For me I wish someone would gave me this much information before I got it. Either way I love this gun because it is a real beauty but the performance I think it should of been better considering the amount you pay for it. Price = beauty. Read More Reviews Write a Review
« Back to product description
G&G Top Tech M14 HBA Full Metal Full Size Airsoft AEG Rifle Specifications:
Overall Length: 1193.8 mm
Overall Weight: 4500g
Gear box: Reinforced Version 7 TM-Compatible Fully Upgradeable
Motor Type: 25000 rpm Hi-torque Short axis
Inner Barrel Length: 510 mm
Muzzle Velocity: 370-400 FPS with 0.2gBB
Magazine Capacity: 470 rd hi-cap included
Power: Airsoft rechargeable battery packs
Ammo Type: 6mm Airsoft BBs
Includes: M14 AEG, Manual, Loader, Cleaning Rod and Hi-cap magazine.
- G&G Full Metal Aluminum Receiver.
- Fully tuned up and upgraded internal.
- G&G Zinc Full metal and fully upgradeable reinforced gearbox.
- G&G Steel high power full metal gear sets. (Newest version)
- Precision tight bore barrel for maximum performance and superb accuracy.
- G&G 25000 rpm High torque G&G ultra power motor.
- G&G Metal Bushing
- G&G High seal full metal hopup chamber.
- G&G Nylon/Fiber Reinforced Piston.
- Uses all G&G / Classic Army compatible M14 series magazine and drum magazine.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 08 April, 2010.
This item is currently
Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability. Wanna chat about
G&G Top Tech M14 HBA Full Metal Full Size Airsoft AEG Rifle?
Have questions about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to
email us directly or call us at 1-626-286-0360.
Facebook about THIS with your friends! Comment for a chance to win awesome airsoft prizes. Details can be found on The Evike Facebook Fan Page HERE! Remember to leave "Also post on Facebook" checked to qualify your comment!