* Red Dot Scope and Vertical Grip shown in Image is Not Included.G&G Limited Edition Blowback "Fighting Cat" Combat Machine Airsoft AEG Rifle (Black)Features:
- G&G Combat Machine Blowback Custom with fully upgradeable, metal reinforced gearbox.
- Fighting Cat BD0285 front end
- Semi / Fully Automatic Firing models.
- Everything is 100% compatible to G&G and Marui series AEG.
- Comes with G&G M4 450 round hi-cap magazine.
- Adjustable Hopup.
- 6-Position Retractable Crane type stock.
- Sling adapters.
- 14mm negative threaded barrel.
- High torque long type G&G motor.
- Metal Barrel Assembly, gearbox, buffer tube, magazine, switch, pins....(Most of the parts on this AEG are standard G&G quality parts just like the GR16 and Tokyo Marui M4 series.Specifications:Overall Length:
N/AInner Barrel Length:
100 feetMuzzle Velocity:
450 rounds G&G Hi-cap magazine. (Use all M4 / M16 series Magazine)Package Includes:
AEG, Hi-cap Magazine, Cleaning rod.Motor:
Crane Type (Battery & Charger Not Included.) BB:
6mm Airsoft bb. Best with Matrix 0.20 / 0.23 / 0.25g bb.Manufacturer:
G&G - Combat Machine series / TaiwanThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
* Red Dot Scope shown in Image is Not Included.
(Write a review)
"Just got this gun in today and first impression is: it's heavy! As a CQB weapon, you would expect it to be short, and it is. ~5" shorter than my standard M4.
The main housing is hard quality grade plastic. But the front end suppressor is full metal. It is, however, very loud! The blow back feature is cool. As a lefty I can see the internal metal slide (that covers the hop-up) move very quickly. However, the distance it travels while firing is very short (2mm at most).
Its mags are deep. It says it holds ~450, but it seems bottomless! I use a 9.6v 1600 batt, must buy.
.20's or .23's are excellent. You might think that since it has such a short barrel, it is quite inaccurate, however, this thing rocks at 25-75 feet. I was able to put BB's consistently on target both full and semi at 25 to 75 feet.
Note: It comes with a fore-grip, and I bought one extra not knowing. It does not come with a sling.
I got a G&P fore-grip, excellent quality, as well as the one that came with the gun. I also purchased a G&P light featured on the home page, excellent quality as well. Burn's very bright @ ~8,000k color (which is a little blue).
-FPS is perfect for CQB matches
-Blow back feature
-Quality and Capacity of Hi-Cap Mags
-Crane type battery installation is... difficult
-Sling mounts are bias for righty's and interesting for a lefty, as usual
-Rails are very short
Overall, great gun!
Discuss about G&G Limited Edition Blowback Fighting Cat Combat Machine Airsoft AEG Rifle (Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!