* Features most versatile webbing (m.o.l.l.e.) all over entire vest.
* Universal Molle webbing design allow thousands of most functional modular web pockets/pouches and essential gears to be attached to the vest.
* Three quick release buckles in front.
* Rescue drag handle with maximum strength for most dependable field operations.
* Snap and Velcro Belt loops for pistol belt, web belt or duty belt (included).
* Internal mesh zippered map pocket and utility pocket. (One on each side.)
* Lightweight Construction for All Day Wear.
* One size fits most: (Adjustable) Flexible size adjustable straps and adjustable padded shoulders for most accommodating width/height adjustment and fit.
* Water Proof.
* Velcro Webbing for patches.Color : OD
About NcSTAR / VISM
Founded in Southern California in 1997, NcSTARís mission is to consistently provide superior quality optics and sporting accessories at affordable prices. We are dedicated to providing superb customer service, setting the highest standard in the industry, with a warranty that is second to none. We provide innovative and cutting edge optics and accessories by following the latest industry trends and listening to our customerís feedback.
Started in 2010 VISM, a division of NcSTAR, was launched out of the desire to create a new brand of products with higher end features and innovation that our customers desire along with the same great warranty and high standard of customer service.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Great light vest to use at a great cost. This was my first vest and it saw plenty of hard wear and tear just over the first year. Because my gut was larger than my chest, it wore a little funny, but it was still comfortable. The light mesh is great for breathing and keeping you cool in long games.
Easy to clean
Lots of MOLLE space
Integrated space for hydro
Can be a little tight around the waist, but running around on enough fields will fix that
"Nice vest, it does the job. I prefer split vests that zip in the middle instead of buckles, but that's a personal thing.
Hydration carrier is nice, lots of pockets inside.
My main complaint is that the molle webbing is stitched to mesh, so it will rip out very quickly.
I have used this vest a total of 4 times, and between that and adjusting my pouches, i already have several strips that have ripped away from the vest.
"This tactical-vest is great, however I purchased my tactical-vest at a military supply store for a greater cost.
If your chest-area is small I do not recommend this vest, because certain areas are not adjustable.
Includes a tactical belt, which is detachable.
Fitting issues may occur, for people with small chest.
If your looking for an ideal vest for patrol, I would suggest you purchase this tactical vest.
Discuss about NcSTAR Tactical MOLLE Vest w/ Hydration Pouch and Pistol Belt. (OD) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!