"This is honestly the finest airsoft battle rifle I have ever owned, better than my Masada, better than my KWA SR10. Sleek, sturdy, rugged, reliable, simple, this is truly a one of a kind AEG. ARES have outdone themselves and brought to the table a fascinating airsoft gun thatís not only accurate but short in length.
- Nylon Fiber Body
- Tactical Rails
- Bullpup design
- Battery compartment fits 9.6v 1600 Butterfly or Nun chuck with ease
- The guard in front of the Pistol Grip protects your hand
- Completely Ambidextrous aside from fire selector
- Charging Handle and rail can be switched to either side
- QD spring Change
- Tight Bore Barrel comes standard but diameter is unknown (I switched the barrel for an Angel Custom 500mm 6.01)
- Simplistic Design
- Bolt catch button resets internals to a resting position kinda like VFCís M4s but not really.
- Black Flash hider included ( get a more aggressive one, the birdcage style is kinda lame)
- Great Rate of fire, very surprised with results from 9.6v
- Great range due to tight bore barrel
- Very accurate
- Those weird shapes and the circular thing behind the rear iron sight is used for real steel grade Tavor 21accessories and I have a 5x magnifier from IWI itself attached to help out the EOTech I have mounted
- Disassembly is a pain but when you disassemble the platform once you want to do it over and over again, now I know how the Tar 21ís firing mechanism, safety, trigger, charging handle, and most parts on the gearbox work, of course I know how Gearboxes work. (con for most) (visit redwolfairsoft for disassembly instructions)
- Trademarks All around
- Extremely Realistic (my uncle owns a Tar 21)
- Serial number
- Magazine catch irritates your hand because it constantly pokes your hand
- Might accidentally bump into the mag catch with trigger hand and eject mag causing you to probably lose a clip
- Iron sights are not adjustable for windage and elevation
- Trigger become squeaky after some time (just spray the springs with lubricant)
- Semi auto stops working but is an easy fix (idk how I did it but I did)
- The Nylon Fiber is kinda smooth so I recommend wearing gloves
- The QD sling mounts attached to the stock are NOT made to fit ANY QD sling adapter what so ever. I tried and because it didnít fit I had to make my own sling point on the stock. The rings that were supposed to be engraved inside the adapter were not present and even if they were my QD sling swivel wouldnít have fit
- Not enough rail space on top for an ACOG
- Outer Barrel is a bit wobbly, not too much but enoug "i love my tar i cant put it down. i have alot of money into it that it didnt need it was already to good. now when a bring to the field ppl r scared of me and im 14. its excellent no problems shoots 370 out of the box
please answer: how do i put an m203 on my tar
perfict nothing wrong with mine "I have owned this model Tavor for close to a month now. The performance is pretty good, but does not have the same range as my Ares G36. The battery compartment is a tad small, but more than enough to fit my MadBull LiPo. The gun is indeed difficult to take apart, highly recommend that this be done by a pro if you are not very proficient. The Ares quick change spring feature lets you change the FPS of the rifle in as little as two minutes, allowing for incredible game flexibility.
I have decided to upgrade the internals, as the piston is not very sturdy and a want to juice as much performance as I can from this little big gun.
* rock solid externals
* awesome performance out of the box
* Ares quick change spring feature
* Unique looks on the field
* difficult to take apart
* small battery compartment
* gearbox and hop-up are one unit
* known for some problems with weak piston and air seal
One of my favorite rifles. I recommend it to anyone who has the skill to use it and the patience to tweak it right. Read More Reviews Write a Review
« Back to product description
Ares Licensed Tavor TAR21 Full Size Airsoft AEG Rifle - Dark Earth (As seen on popular video game HALO!)
*This Tan TAR21 model, unlike the black color version, does not come with the MARS scope. Scope, flashlight, bipod in image sold separately.
However, the advantage of the Tan model is that it has built in scope rail allowing a scope of your choice to be added!
SPECIFICATIONS : Type:
Nylon Fiber / Al Alloy
High Torque Flat Motor
Full Auto, Semi and Safe.
130 Round Mid-cap Included. The TAR21 uses all M4 / M16 mid/hi/standard magazines.
14mm positive / 14mm+ / Clockwise
6mm High Grade 0.20g or heavier Matrix bb.
350 ~ 390 FPS
Small Type (Not Included)
Full Upgradeable Metal Gearbox.
"T.A.R. 21" stands for "Tavor Assault Rifle - 21st Century". The T.A.R. 21 was selected as the future assault rifle of the Israeli Defense Forces and will become the standard Israeli infantry weapon. The TAR21 is also being employed by special operations units across the globe. What makes the TAR21 so popular is it's bullpup design. The advantages of the bullpup design is that while it shortens the overall length of the rifle it does not sacrifice barrel length.
The Ares TAR21 features a fiber reinforced polymer body with metal outer barrel. Flip-up front and rear iron sights gives the TAR21 a decisive advantage on the field. The easy push bolt/spring release system allowing the operator to adjust FPS depending on field velocity requirements. In skilled hands the Ares Tavor is a formidable airsoft rifle.
Features: Compact / Bullpup design. High Strength Reinforced Fiber Polymer Body. Metal Outer Barrel. One-push bolt and spring release system. TAR 21 Top and Side rail set installed. Flip-up front & rear sight. Compact size bullpup design for CQB and Field Gaming. Adjustable ambidextrous charging handle. Fast & easy battery replacement and power change.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 16 November, 2009.
This item is
Discontinued. Wanna chat about
Ares Licensed Tavor TAR21 Full Size Airsoft AEG Rifle - Dark Earth?
Have questions about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to
email us directly or call us at 1-626-286-0360.