- Red Dot Sight
- EGLM Grenade Launcher
- QD Mock SilencerSpecifications:Magazine Capacity:
30 Rounds (6mm)
*The WE MK16 ASC uses all WE M4 series gas blowback Magazines.System:
Gas Blowback. WE Open Chamber Patented GBB SystemFiring Mode:
Semi Automatic, Full Automatic and Safety.Hopup:
14mm NegativeMuzzle Velocity:
350-400 FPS ( 0.20g BB )Package Includes:
Gun, Magazine, User Manual and Magazine (Green Gas or Co2 magazine depending on model purchased.)Length:
519 / 710-767mmWeight:
3170gSource of Power:
Green Gas, Red Gas, Co2, Propane Adapters. (Co2 mags use 12 gram co2 cartridges.)Manufacture:
WETTI / WE-TechFeatures:
- CNC 6061 Aluminum Full Metal Upper Receiver
- Realistic Hard Gas Blowback Kick.
- Integrated CNC 6061 Aluminum RIS for attachments.
- Capable of using Co2 and Green Gas / Propane adapter.
- Nylon Polymer Lower Receiver
- Reinforced WE New Gen. Metal Bolt Carrier
- Realistic Field Stripping & Easy Disassemble for maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ambidextrous Charging Handle that can be customized to right or left.
- Stainless Steel Loading Nozzle
- Scope Ready Weaver Base Upper Receive.
- Ambidextrous Controls w/ Left / Right Side Cocking Handle
- CQC Compact Barrel
- 6 Positions Folding Stock w/ 3 Position Adjustable Cheek Piece
- Flip-up Steel Front & Rear Sights
- Magazine has Realistic Mode (Bolt Locks When Mag Empties) & Dry-Firing Mode Switch
(Write a review)
"the mk 16 is by far my ultra, main, and honorable weapon on the battlefield today! last summer i bought the fully stock mk 16 but transformed it into upgraded spring acog scope and tac handle that triggered to be a bipod as well. the gun stock. shoots just as fine. one thing is bad.... the scope is red dot acog witch turns on by twisting some cap type deal.. anyways the gun ( mk 16 gas blowback) has so much power that some times the red dot turns off. good? bad?.... i love the power!
"I just want to express how disappointed I am with this gun. I have had this gun for about 6 months now and I was only able to use it for the first month before it had a melt down. Mine also had a broken hop up so it would shatter all of my bb's, which was good if you want a shot gun. Now the gun will make it one shot before the valve inside brakes off and the mag sprays out all the gas. The gun is no only good for display, I could get it to work again if evike would ever get the open bolt kit back in stock.
Intimidating (when it works)
Broken hop up= full auto shotgun
Very expensive wall piece
Huge waste of money
In short, it may seem like a great deal but western arms and other gas rifles are much better. Save yourself the money and the trouble.
"i was just looking for other guns and found this "thing" and looked through it and realized it was a SCAR and my friend sam has one of these and it is pretty cool so i was thinking about buying it
Discuss about FN Licensed Full Metal SCAR EGLM Custom Airsoft GBB Gas Blowback by WE - Dark Earth with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!