*Pistol comes with orange tip to comply with US Regulations.
Package Includes: KJW 6" Hi-CAPA, Magazine, Manual and some bb.Dimension:
1198g / 12 x 8 x 2 (in)Magazine Capacity:
1. (Co2 Magazine Included) This pistol use all Tokyo Marui, CQB Master, WE, KJW Hi-capa compatible magazines. (Other than KJW 614 CO2 magazine)System:
Gas Blowback w/ adjustable hopupMuzzle Velocity:
300~320 fpsPackage Includes:
Gun, Manual, magazine.Manufacturer:
KJW / KJ WorksHopup:
0.20g or heavier high grade bbs only.Action:
Realistic Blowback Action.Features:
- Full Metal Metal Slide and Frame
- Contoured Frame with Integral Rail for Tactical Light or other accessory
- Silver Metal Enlarged Speed Reload Magazine Well
- Able to handle high pressured gas: Top Gas, CO2, Green Gas, Red Gas, Propane adapter.
- Enhanced Hard Kick Recoil blowback action.
- Extreme accuracy and performance.
- Extended Metal Competition Slide Stop
- TONS of after market upgrade / replacement parts available.
- High Visibility Front Sight with Fiber Optic Green Dot
- Adjustable Rear Sight with Fiber Optic Green Dot
- Semi Auto w/ Functional Ambidextrous Safety
- Skeleton Contoured Hammer.
- Skeleton Smooth 2 Hole Light Pull Trigger
- Full Size Silver Bull Barrel
- Beaver Tail Grip Safety
- Full Length Spring Guide Rod
- Rubberized High Texture Grip
- Reinforced Metal parts includes: outer barrel, chamber, recoil spring rod, slide stop, safety, hammer and trigger assembly.
FPS Range: 300-320
(Write a review)
"This is probably one of the best hi-capas you could get for the price, reliability, upgradability, and more.
It has a very comfortable grip great if your wearing gloves. The stock trigger is a little slower than if you bought a different one or adjusted it. I had an issue with the mag it came with as the co2 would not puncture properly and would result in it leaking when I tried to take it out it shot like a bullet across the yard but I use green gas mags so it was all good. Its built very sturdily and doesn't feel like its going to break. Its a little on the heavy side so one handing it accurately around a corner might be an issue unless your just going to suppress them. So far ive been running the gun stock and it preforms great, its mostly 100% accurate (I use .25s) and feels quite realistic when firing it. It comes with an extended slide release and is great especially since my hands are smaller so it makes it easy to reload fast. And its also extremely durable I have dropped it a couple of times and it still keeps on chugging no problem at all.
Quite accurate in a stable firing positon for medium range
Really fun too shoot and hits pretty hard
Looks awesome as crap and quite intimidating due to its large size
Extended Slide release is so great for fast reloads
Shoots pretty fast
Great for its price
Heavy makes it quite hard to shoot accurately one handed
You will be surprised on the recoil as well that can throw your shots off target
Massive and unremovable orange tip
Kinda clunky but good iron sights
Overall its a great gun and I can see it lasting for quite a while probably the best hi-capa you can get stateside at least and would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable pistol with great stats if you will.
"The pistol itself is very good, large magazine, great accuracy, works great. Only problem is that the barrel fell out on me in the second game I used it in.
"I have had this gun for three years and have been play airsoft for ten years, this is the best airsoft pistol I have ever owned. I have the c02 version and it is extremely accurate and reliable, shooting 350fps even on cold pacific northwest fields.
I custom machined the slide and removed material by adding ports to reduce weight and improve the cycle speed, I also ground down the trigger so I could use black hawk style quick draw holsters. Other than that I have kept it stock.
The magazine base pads need to be ground down so they fit with the magwell shroud, that is the only con I have for this pistol and its minor.