Bone Yard items are:
-Products not meeting our standard for shipping.
-Discontinued items we just want to sell at half the price.
-Defective, damaged goods.
-Showroom display models.
-Items damaged during shipping / shelving / returned.
-Samples without packaging or missing parts.
*Bone Yard Items are available on a first come first serve basis. They are available on a first come first serve basis. We try to put them up at random times so everyone has a shot on them.Why would you want to buy a bone yard item:
- You need spare parts for your current AEG.
- You need it for a movie prop / display purpose. (Buying it for it's nature of being 1:1 scale).
- You are an Airsoft tech and understand the value of each airsoft part down to the screw.
- For custom guns, or to be self repaired.
- Sometimes the extra magazine or spare batteries that might come with your bone yard gun that'll work on your current gun is worth the price.Disclaimer:
Due to way below cost pricing. Bone yard items are sold as is and all sales are final.
There will be no warranty or guarantee on bone yard items.FAQ:
Whats wrong with them?
A: Bone yard items are guns we don't have time to "check for problem", the ones we "check" will be fixed and sold on ebay as used for much higher price.
For more info about "BoneYard" products please visit: Evike.com Bone Yard
Discuss about Bone Yard - DE / UTG M3 Full Stock Multi-Shot ( 3 rounds ) Full Size Airsoft Riot Shotgun with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!