ID: 31321 (AEG-AGM-038)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optic shown in images not included.
This item is currently Out of Stock Usually restocked within 1-3 weeks.
Add to your wishlist to stay posted!
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Optic shown in images not included.
AGM has just released their version of this popular stubby airsoft gun. Sleek and compact, the AGM Stubby Killer is perfectly suited for Close Quarters Combat. The AGM is readily customizable with the addition of a free float railed fore end and flat top upper receiver.
- Metal body / receiver
- Reinforced metal gearbox, fully upgradeable
- 100% Tokyo Marui-compatible; takes tons of customize / upgrade parts
- Metal flash hider
- Metal flip up front and rear sight
- High torque motor
- Adjustable sight and sling hook
- Full metal outer barrel assembly
- Full metal CQB free float RIS
- SPR type motor grip
560mm - 640mm (Adjustable)Weight:
Version 2 Metal Gearbox, Fully upgradeable, TM CompatibleMuzzle Velocity:
350~370 fpsEffective Range:
Full / Semi and SafetyMagazine Capacity:
200 rounds. Use all M4 / M16 hi-cap magazinesInner Barrel: 200mmMotor Type:
Long Type High Torque MotorThread Type:
9.6v 1600mAh Butterfly type recommended. Wired to rear w/ small Tamiya (Battery not included)Package Includes:
AEG, Magazine, SlingManufacturer:
AGMThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
FPS Range: 350-370
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"I have had this gun for about 2 years and was planning to play cqb with it but the cqb field that was going to open next to me never did and have just used it for outdoor and it does really well for how short it is. the only bad thing about the gun is that the stock adjuster handle broke but I just fixed it with a screw so now there is just a screw to adjust the stock not to bad and the selector switch fell of which is probably not to hard to fix just don't know how to.
-shoots good distance for how short it is
-good weight (might be heavy for a young kid)
-selector switch fell of
-stock handle broke
"I have owned this rifle for a good solid year, and I must say that it was one of the most dependable, hard hitting, and just overall fun rifle I've ever had.
- Good weight and feel to it
- Sturdy (it's a little tank)
- Dependable (I've been through just about every environment imaginable with this)
- LOUD (My team always commented on how loud it was)
- Low profile (I could get in and around just about everything with this rifle, and with a single point sling I could easily forget i even had it on my person)
- Pretty decent range for such a short barrel
- Unfortunately my particular rifle had a rifle short in one of the wires after a solid year of use, rendering the gearbox useless. Though this is an easy to fix problem, I have yet to work on it. Don't let this deter you from purchasing though.
- The buffer tube can become, for lack of a better word, "wobbly" thought this is probably due to the sling.
- The motor grip is made for right handed shooters. This is something to consider before doing a final checkout with this rifle.
Overall 9/10 because of the bad wire, but other than that everything about the gun, especially considering its price, exceeded my expectations. It's small, dependable, awesome looking, and just plain fun to have in your arsenal. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good dependable, CQB rifle.
Lastly, if you are looking for the right mid caps to purchase for this rifle, here you go : http://www.evike.com/products/25388/
"I just got this gun and i have to say this gun rocks for the price and for the design.
cool flip sights
battery is a little tough to put in the first time. Well..... for me it was...
Discuss about AGM Full Metal M4 Stubby Killer Airsoft AEG Rifle (Crane Stock) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.