ID: 31055 (MS180-SF100-B)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Precision CNC machined from high quality aircraft grade aluminum
- Matte black anodized finish
- Integrated with both 14mm+ clock-wise and 14mm- counter-clockwise thread to fit most Airsoft applications
- Quick detach (QD) design allows for easy assembly / disassembly
- Compact and lightweight design
- Looks great on any gun, we promise
- Serves as an extension of the outer barrel to house a longer inner barrel for enhanced power, accuracy and range. (Optional tight bore inner barrel sold separately)
- Works with or without extended tight bore inner barrel
- For Airsoft use ONLY
For all Airsoft 14mm+ or 14mm- standard thread Airsoft AEG, SMG, GBB, and sniper rifles.Length:
14mm+ and 14mm-Material & Build:
CNC / Aircraft grade aluminum.Surface Treatment:
Can this fit my....?
It has both 14mm+ and 14mm- / Positive and negative threads. So if your AEG has a 14mm thread it will fit. (Pretty much 99% of AEG's on the market have a 14mm thread. If your Airsoft gun doesn't have a thread, you will need to get an adapter that adds threads to your AEG.)
(Write a review)
"It was to big and it's entirely hollow my barrel didn't fit and the ends are a pain to put in.
"Great barrel extension. Feels solid, looks great, and allows you to have a longer inner barrel.
Looks great on my UTG MK96
Allows me to use a longer inner barrel
After some adjusting it doesn't wobble
Special forces logo looks awesome
Wobbled a little bit, but as long as it is in the right place on the threads it doesn't move and feels solid.
^This will most likely not be a problem with AEGs but since I have an adapter for my MK96 it causes slight wobble. Gluing the adapter onto the gun might fix this.
Looks a TINY bit small for a sniper rifle
"Ok this is a fantastic silencer if you have maybe mutiple guns and you happen to have different direction threads. Take it off one put it on the other. Since it's both clockwise and counter clockwise no worriers. Looks great. The metal is really high quality and the logo looks great. I highly recommend. Only drawback is the price but if you're looking for the silencer to make your AEG look good and feel good I suggest this one.
Discuss about Matrix MS180 High Speed Airsoft QD Mock Silencer Barrel Extension (Special Forces) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!