Box Magazine Instructions:
Open the lid of the M4 magazine included. Insert it in the M4 magazine slot. Open the lid on the top of the box magazine (side ways) and pour 1500 rounds of bbs in. Wind the M4 magazine about 50~60 times for each 100~200 shots.This custom guns features fast refill of your box mag in less than 5 seconds with 1800 rounds of bb and never have to carry any spare magazines ever again. This is a popular setup which normally cost over $800 to build from laylax parts. Today, Matrix had gather the best engineers and made this ULTIMATE CQB AEG a reality to your wallet! Features:
* Matrix Laylax Type Triple Rail System Installed with Laser Engraving Marking.
* Matrix Layalx Type Box Magazine installed with M4 Hicap magazine included.
* Matrix 150mm Mock Silencer Included.
* Black Polymer Body with Metal Receiver
* Gear Vibration Dampener
* Convertible Barrel
* Integral MIL-STD M1913 Style Rail System
* Adjustable Hop-Up
* Metal Barrel Assembly, Gearbox, Receiver, MIL-STD M1913 Style Rails, Flash Hider, Charging Handles...ect.Gearbox
: Version 6 Hybrid gearbox / Fully upgradeable / 7mm Standard Type Metal BushingMagazine:
1500 round Box magazine included.Dimension:
640mm / ~6 lbsInner Barrel Length:
Semi / Full AutomaticMuzzle Velocity:
350 fpsEffective Range:
Small / mini Type.Package Includes:
AEG, Cleaning/De-jamming Rod, Triple Rail System, Mock Silencer, Box Magazine, M4 hicap magazine.Things you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.History:
This weapon system is considered a Personal Defense Weapon (PDW), and is designed as a compact but powerful firearm for vehicle drivers, operators of crew-served weapons, support personnel, special operations and anti-terrorist units operating in Close Quarters Battle (CQB).Recommended Option:
Due to the high capacity magazine, the "stock" battery commonly found with many Chinese made rifles are not include and not recommended. The power is simply too low and Evike.com is informing all the Chinese factories to simply not include these worthless freebies anymore to reduce the amount of education we needed to provide the public.
1) Upgrade it to a 9.6V nun-chuck Matrix 2300mah battery (you will need the stock extension to house the battery OR duck tape).
2) Drill a small hole for the wire to come out of the back, get a small to large wire extension and use a 9.6V Large Type battery, which will sit where the "OLD Magazine Slot" while you use the box mag. In this case, we recommend the Matrix 4500mah.
*Smart Charger recommended for good batteries. If you don't have one yet, invest in one today. Wall Chargers are for "basic / free batteries". Smart Chargers "times", "Charges better", "Charges faster" and "stops charging" for you.
*Evike.com custom guns are build to order by our team of industry leading technicians. Custom guns may require one additional business days to construct, QC, and ship.