Evike.com Custom ZOMBIE KILLER Hyper Speed HI-CAPA Full Metal Airsoft Gas Blowback
Custom Work Done:
Installed Chrome Hi-CAPA Magazine well, Installed Metal Scope Mount base, Installed Panorama red dot reflex quick sight, installed threaded Hi-CAPA metal outer barrel and Mock Silencer with random logo.
Based on one of WE's most popular full metal gas blowback with ported hyper speed slide.
It is fully upgraded with metal slide, frame and operates on high pressuerd gas. Features:
- Full Metal New Version Aluminum Slide and Frame.
- Railed Frame for attachments.
- Able to handle high pressured gas: green gas, red gas, Co2, Propane adapter.
- TONS of after market upgrade / replacement parts available.
- 100% Tokyo Marui compatible.
- Ported slide for high rate of firing.
- Hard Kick Blowback Action.
- Great accuracy and performance.
- Hi-CAPA tactical grip.
- Ambidextrous on frame & grip safety.
- 3 hole light pull trigger.
- Built in front & rear sight.
- Reinforced Metal parts includes: outer barrel, chamber, recoil spring rod, slide stop, safety, hammer and trigger assembly.
Realistic Weight and Blowback Action. Dimension:
222mm long. Barrel length = 112mm. Magazine Capacity:
30+1 rounds. CO2 magazines also available. This pistol use all Tokyo Marui, WE, KJW Hi-capa compatible magazines. System:
Gas Blowback w/ adjustable hopup system. Muzzle Velocity:
300~330 fps Package Includes:
Gun, Threaded barrel, Metal Hi-capa scope mount base, Red dot reflex sight scope, mock silencer, Manual, and magazine. System:
Gas Blowback Review:
If you are looking for a reliable full metal gas gun, WE-tech @ Evike is the way to go. We guarantee you the newest version that no other retailer can. We also made available all the spare parts you'll ever need on a WE gas blowback allowing it to never go out of service on you.
Being full metal, if you rapid fire your WE-hicapa you'll want to give the magazine a chance to warm up to room temperature before you use it again for best air compression. A solution is to purchase extra magazines so you can rotate using them. This only applies to full metal guns because they are all equipped with a high flow valve. This is probably the "only" draw back about WE guns, as some players argue that a plastic gun don't have this gas cool down issue. However, the "full metal", the "durability" and "performance" and "hi-capacity" will totally make it up, there are reasons people upgrade their plastic Marui to full metal.
*All gas guns comes with bright orange tip to comply with US law and regulations.