Matrix Lipoly Ready 8mm Complete Gearebox Set for M4 / M16 series Airsoft AEG (Tornado Speed) - Wiring to the rear / back
For Experienced players only. This complete gearbox set is essentially a pre-assembled complete reinforced / tune up kit for your M4 / M16 series AEG. Manufactured by Matrix Tactical Systems, one of the most established, reliable and well known Airsoft manufacture in the world. This gearbox is an affordable alternative over the Systema gearbox with 8mm bearing sets. The mecha box shell is modeled after Systema's new gearbox design with thickened shell. With the more stabilized 8mm bearing set, this gearbox is more attractive than ever!Manufacture:
Matrix Tactical Systems. OEM: AIM. Matrix is the exclusive US Distributor for AIM Products.Compatibility:
Tokyo Marui, Classic Army, Echo1, JG, G&G, G&P, Echo1, DBOY, SRC, A&K, KWA and compatible models. Modification might be required for certain brands.Matrix Tactical Systems Gearbox Models :
Available in Monster Torque and Tornado High speed. Front wire and rear wire.Specifications:
- Reinforced Matrix Monster (Torque Up) Gear set Installed.
- Systema / G&P / Classic Army Type 8mm Enhanced "Thick Type" Mecha Box Shell.
- M100~M110 Spring. Velocity out put for this gearbox is around 340~380 FPS.
- Low Resistance / High Capacity / High conductivity / Wire & switch assembly Set.
- High Grade 8mm Metal Bearing Set Installed. Providing enhanced stability over the 6mm and 7mm gearboxes
- Ball bearing CNC Stainless metal spring guide.
- Matrix Ultra High Performance High Speed Piston with Metal full teeth strip.
- CNC Stainless Steel Cylinder Head.
- Reinforced Ball Bearing Silent Polycarbonate Piston Head.
- Steel Gear Set
- Reinforced Nylon Smooth Selector plate and tappet plate.
- Reinforced Matrix Tornado (High Speed) Gear set Installed.Disclaimer:
All complete gearboxes are for experienced Airsoft players only. Evike.com will not be responsible for shimming, usage wear, tear and installation error. All component will be examined to be in perfect condition. There are no warranty on complete gearboxes.Review:
A good gearbox on par with the KWA M4 gearbox. One advantage of this gearbox over the KWA is that all 6 bearings are standard size 8mm bearings you can buy. Making it much easier to work on. Equipped with a Matrix Turbo motor, this gearbox is the ultimate "high speed setup" that can be completed in minutes.High speed Setup:
Many experienced airsoft players turn from high power to "high rate of fire" for reasons such as field fps restrictions. This is done with hours of time shaving down your piston, installing a high speed gear set and high speed turbo motor. The resulting rate of fire is amazing. The draw back is the amount of wear and tear, but the tactical advantage and performance still made this upgrade one of the most high-end / popular upgrade. This gearbox will complete your project most of the way. Evike.com strongly recommend shimming the gearbox again yourself. To slow down the rate of fire / wear and tear, standard gear set, torque motor and/or a weaker spring is recommended.
To install this gearbox on a MOD5 series, although it is a version 2, the nozzle, selector plate and trigger are not the same. Slight work and gearbox knowledge will be required.