ID: 30226 (GO-Profan-B)
Hover or touch above to zoom
The Pro-Goggle Airsoft full face mask system is a complete face protection solution with an integrated high-power blower fan that will keep the fog away! The Pro-Goggle also features a wide lens for great peripheral vision, rubber eye surround for comfort, a deep design that is eye glasses friendly, a replaceable polycarbonate lens, adjustable elastic head strap, and a QD buckle for easy removal.
- Integrated high power motorized fan prevents fogging and improves ventilation
- Goggles are sealed with high quality rubber for comfort
- Made with lightweight, high quality polymer for great protection and portability
- Can be converted to just goggles
- Powered 2x AAA batteries inside a hidden battery compartment (batteries sold separately)
- Smart fan operates silently in lower power mode by default when turned on
- High power mode button integrated for extreme situations
- Selectable fan modes: low, high, and off
- Adjustable elastic strap with quick release buckle
- Anti-fog & UF 400 protection with clear shatter proof polycarbonate lens
- Low profile design is scope / optics friendly
- Large space inside goggles accommodates most eye glasses
- Lens tested to withstand a point-blank shot from a 400 FPS, 0.25g, 6mm plastic BB
One size fits most, adjustableBattery:
2x AAA's (Included)Material:
High strength polycarbonateManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Little big, I'm 13 so... if yr head is braud this is perfect not exactly a comfy as my JT cheap $20 mask but it doesn't have a fan also this mask is really good for aiming
large gogle lense
Close to mouth mask bottem
over all, buy a fifteenth mask!!!, spend the money! Trust me it would be better!!!
"this mask is perfect for defogging
one problem is that the piece that cover the battery can come off
"This mask is amazing, and i HIGHLY recommend it. As every airsofter knows, aiming down sights with a paintball mask is nearly impossible without risers. Save Phace, while a step forward from paintball masks, are still rather difficult to aim down sights with. These masks provides unrestricted view of sights. The soft, flexible plastic/rubber (i really don't know) provides a VERY comfortable surface to put your cheek on, unlike the plastic save phace. However, it does leave your ears exposed, so you need something to cover them
I don't recommend using the fan. While it does do its job by keeping fog out, the constant air flow does irritate the eyes. However, if you don't mind that, than by all means use it. The electronics that operate the fan is very fragile, which is a con. mine broke already, but i don't mind since i use revision anti fog anyways.
Aim down sights is extremely easy
VERY comfortable to use
Comes with a fan
ear is not protected
I would still give it a 5/5, simply because i bought this mask for its ADS abilities. For 30 dollars, it is an amazing mask, and i fully recommend it.
Discuss about Pro-Goggle Airsoft Full Face Mask w/ Integrated Fan - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!