New Version Matrix CYMA / Kalash Full Metal AK-74 Airsoft AEG Rifle (with side Folding Stock)
Package Includes: AEG, Manual, Hi-cap Magazine, Cleaning Rod, Battery and Charger.
Inner Barrel Length: 407mm
Thread Direction: 14mm negative / counter-clockwise.
Muzzle Velocity: 360~420 FPS
Range: 70~150 feet
Magazine: 600 Rounds Hi-cap Includes. Use all Marui Compatible AK series mid-cap, drum mag and hi-cap magazine.
Gearbox: Ver. 3 / Tokyo Marui Compatible. Fully Upgradeable Metal Gearbox.
Motor: Torque Up / Short Type Motor
Manufacturer: CYMA / Kalash. (China). USA (Matrix)
Firing Mode: Full / Semi and Safety.
Battery: AK Stick type battery. Basic battery & charger included.
(The free battery included is for testing purpose. Due to that the gun is an enhanced high performance AEG, using a 9.6V battery pack / or a nun-chuck for better performance is suggested.)
Compatibility: Metal Standard Gearbox that takes most AK after market tune-up and upgrade kits. Never worry about not being able to find spare parts.
- Rugged and robust construction, hefty weight
- Pre-upgraded high power / high performance gearbox.
- Full Metal Receiver / Body.
- AK Side Steel Scope Mount.
- Front & Rear Sling Adapter.
- Ergonomic polymer fiber hand guard.
- Real Steel Grade Skeleton Triangle AK Side Folding Stock.
- Precision metal barrel and flashhider.
- Metal bolt carrier, metal trigger, metal receiver cover
- Excellent quality metal selector/safety switch
- Adjustable metal front / rear sight
- Adjustable Hop-up systems
- Great power and excellent accuracy
- High capacity magazines with impressive wind-up design
- Full Metal Magazine and mag-Catch - completely TM compatible
- Full Auto / Semi select fire.
A very solid AK with standard CYMA / Kalash quality and performance you can come to
expect. Because it is Marui compatible, this AEG will virtually never break on you.
All the spare parts are readily available even after warranty period is up.
Full metal receiver is a unique feature making this AK stand out among
traditional Airsoft AEG that are normally ABS receiver. Very decent weight
and very nicely finished with a lot of detail and realism. The AEG has a
pretty long barrel which results extreme accuracy and power. An AEG like
this full metal will normally cost you over $500, not to mention the free
battery and charger. Charging time for the free battery included is about 5
hours. We recommend getting a 9.6V battery for better performance.