Optic and scope mount shown in image not included.
The futuristic DSR-1 bullpup style sniper rifle that has been featured in many popular video games and films is finally back and ready to rock the airsoft field (or your man-cave wall). Coming directly from the OEM of the original ARES DSR-1, this rifle returns just as you remember it; big, heavy, and intimidating.
With its precision CNC machined aluminum upper and barrel, this rifle definitely isnt lacking in the realism and weight department. To help offset some of the weight on this hefty rifle, the lower receiver and furniture is constructed out of fiber reinforced injection molded polymer.
The rifle features a fast short travel bolt and a forward magazine holster to help speed up the time between shots as well as reloading. Powered by green gas, this allows the bolt cycle to be smooth and almost effortless to manipulate. Built into the rifle are a set of adjustable steel folding bipods and an adjustable rear monopod to help with stability. For added comfort, the stock, cheek rest, and railed forward hand rest is adjustable for each shooter.
This specialized rifle was developed for police and counter-terrorist sharpshooters. Its bullpup configuration allowed for a full length match grade barrel to be used while still maintaining a manageable profile without sacrificing range or accuracy. The DSR-1 was adopted by the elite German GSG-9 counter-terrorist unit as well as various other European special police agencies for its remarkable accuracy and small profile.
- Precision CNC machined aluminum alloy upper receiver
- Fiber reinforced injection molded polymer lower receiver and furniture
- Ventilated handguard with 20mm top rail accepts accessories such a PEQ boxes
- Realistic weight imitates the real firearm
- Smooth cycling short travel bolt improves reload time allowing the shooting to fire more rounds more quickly
- Full length top rail perfect for mounting optics
- Metal alloy adjustable folding bipod
- Adjustable rear monopod
- Adjustable stock allows user to customize length of pull
- Bullpup design allows for a longer barrel while still maintaining a short profile
- Forward magazine caddy stores spare magazine forward of the trigger to facilitate quicker reloads
14mm PositiveMuzzle Velocity:
~600 FPS (Measured with 6mm 0.20g BBs)Materials:
Aluminum, Fiber Reinforced Polymer, SteelPackage Includes:
Rifle, 2x Gas Magazine, BipodManufacturer:
6mmProShop / S&T
Established in 2011, 6mmProShop Inc. is a USA based manufacturer and distributor with a mission to bring law enforcement training, Airsoft sporting events, and military simulation to the next level. 6mmProShop features exclusive licensed products, unique innovations, and distribution rights of many exciting products from Japan, Europe, South America and Asia. With headquarters located in the USA, 6mmProShop offers unmatched product support, inventory availability for resellers, and world-wide exclusive products!
(Write a review)
"So I have wanted a decent bulpup sniper rifle for a really long time, bacause of it's compact size. First I was looking at the SRS, but then this gun came out. I was kind of excited because like the previous guy, I really want this gun since the first release. So I thought about it and then placed the order. Out the box the gun is really heavy, and shortly after I take it out the box, I realize the upper rail is not your standard top rail you see on your m4, the gap between each slot is larger than normal, which means most of your one piece scope mount will not fit. Since the one piece mount does not fit, I decided I would tried the separated mount, I put the scope on, then I realize the sight sits too low and I will have a hard time looking through the scope. And to be honest, the gun does not look "correct" as I would expected. So luckily I could find a old ares dsr-1 mount on the web, and as they said to me, it's the last piece they have and there will be no more. Second thing I ran into is not as bad of the problem for someone, the trade mark is not what they had before and it's not full trade anymore, it has the s&t trademarks. Third problem I ran into was the butt plate of the stock falls out during the game play, really disappointing and I'm even more sad when I can find no where to find a replacement. The final problem I had was the sling points, this gun is a heavy platform, even heavier than my m249, and lacking sling point will make the gun even harder to maneuver.
CNC machined body
Comfortable right hand gripping.
Your lefty friends will hate this
Hard to wave around like a vsr
550 for Greene gas and 350 for duster gas, nothing close to 500
Hard trigger pull
Hard to adjust the Hop up
The buttpad falls out
"OK, so i wanted to post a revier after owning the gun for a couple months now. i recently ran it at BEV IV city under siege. This weapon commands respect on the field, and is respectable accurate and can reach about 200 shot. i loved the attention that walking around with the gun brought me, despite the fact that they were ready to fall off. i highly recommend a snipers roost if running this. i still love the gun.
10/10 would buy agian
"Right off, we all know the history of the DSR-1.
This gun is beautiful. I received it early afternoon last week, after a long six months waiting. I had also been chasing this gun ever since the original release, and was never able to afford it.
I could go on and on about how much I love this gun, but I wont.
1) Weight.(maybe a con) This gun weighs in at 20lbs or so.
2) Superb build quality. This gun feels super solid and well manufactured. It made form primarily CNC'd aluminum, and Abs plastic. it feels like you could fire real rounds from the rifle.
3) FPS. the gun says 350 fps, but ive been chronoing it regularly at 550 with a .2g bb on propane. it fires quietly and straight once the hop up is adjusted. im looking at moving to possibly .23 once I buy some. im am achieving paper plate size groupings at about 180-200ft. so looking for upgrades parts.
4) (this is more a personal pro) The bolt pull is beautiful. it has a about a four inch travel that is crisp and clean. It also has spring system that seats the bb for a great air seal.
5) The chromed barrel.
(1) ITS heavy. as noted above, it weighs around 20lbs.
2) price. parts for this gun(if you can find them) Are stupid expensive. Don't break it.
So, I love this gun so much. it looks beautiful on my wall and I totally do not regret the entire paycheck it costs.
IF you are a dedicated sniper, this is a gun for you.
Discuss about 6mmProShop Gas Powered Full Metal DSR-1 Advanced Bullpup Sniper Rifle (Color: Grey) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!