"Just got this vest so far very satisfied planning on using it this weekend light,cool,smooth,MOLLE,and just enough storage
THANK U EVIKE!!! "I just received this vest and can I already say I'm in love with it! Very light I think. I'm 6'1 and 190lbs and this adjusts VERY easily and quickly. The vest comes ready to go right out of the box so you don't have to take any time to place the mag pouches or any of that. I really dig the utility pouch on the side too, great if you wanna carry around some extra equipment. The vest itself feels very durable and constructed well. If there is only a couple things I have to complain about is that I own a WE G39E and the magazines JUST fit into the mag pouches on the vest, to the point that I'm worried the velcro is going to come undone when I lean over; the second is the SMELL! I don't know what it is, but this thing reeks something fierce! But aside from the little things its a solid piece of equipment and it breathes alright too though like most vests you get toasty fairly easily. Definitely get this vest!
Adjustments are simple
Webbing and Velcro
Ready-to-Go out of the box
G36 mags are a tight fit "Hey Evike customers,
Let me mention first off that I am 6'1" currently at 250lbs. with a 38in waist sadly (I've got big glutes with thick legs). This vest is the best fitting vest that I have worn thus far. It is confortable, has the pouches you need to store gear, and molle ready on the back.
1) 4 pouches for M4/M16 preferred magazines
2) Side pouch for other material
3) Hydration pack availability
4) VERY VERY comfortable and snug
5) Patch read on the chest and back
1) I noticed that when I put it on and walked through some typical combat movement (walking, crouching, sprinting, etc.) I got hotter faster than normal. But I think that comes with all vests and gear. [Or I was just excited because this vest is awesome]
2) Since I am tall and have a taller upperbody than usual, it runs just a little bit shorter than what I would like but it's not too bad. The height is adjustable! (But wasn't the perfect amount I would like).
**Giving this a 4/5 for bigger guys but a 5/5 for everyone else!**
I'm writing this quick review directed towards the bigger guys because I feel that we never get to experience much gear because of our size. This ves however is great and I am telling you that I approve it! Shout out and good luck to the guys who want to slim down. I'm right there with you! Read More Reviews Write a Review
« Back to product description
Matrix Tactical Systems Light Weight Combat Simulation
Vest "Metal Gear Ciras". (Black) Matrix Tactical Systmes "Metal Gear Ciras" is a re-designed version of the $600 CIRAS vest customized to give you the look and maximum advantage in your training. - Features: M.O.L.L.E. system ready, for additional modular pouch
- 4 Deluxe Adjustable Rifle Magazine Pouches. (Each pouch fits two M4, M14,
G3, AK, four MP5, or 1 MK36C magazine)
- Built in dual zippered accessory pouch
- Built in admin pouch with 9mm pouch, double pockets and Velcro.
- Built in hydration carrier for water bladder with Velcro strap for more
patches. Built in loops for bladder drinking tube.
- Body armor type adjustable Inner and outer waist strap. Adjustable Velcro
shoulder strap. One size fits most sizes.
- Velcro system. Allow user to gear up or quick detach in seconds.
- Designed for Airsoft and war game simulations.
- Made with highest quality Nylon / Cordura like waterproof military grade
- Durable Rescue pull.
*Patches and mannequin in images NOT Included. Review:This re-designed Matrix "Metal Gear Ciras" vest is the perfect vest for
Airsoft, trainings and any type of indoor or outdoor simulations.
The standard CIRAS vest can take hours to adjust, it has lots of layers to
hold plates, the multiple layers of padding also made it NOT very ideal for
The "Metal Gear Ciras" will give you the same look and features you want in
simulations, but not kill you with it's weight and heat it produces. Look & Feel: The vest appears high quality construction and looks
better and more inviting than most airsoft vests. It'll give you that exact
special force CIRAS look without the weight and complexity. Without
practice, this vest can be on you ready to go in seconds. The unique
adjustable hard shell lid magazine pouches are the best looking pouches
ever. It keeps the vest uniform and slick looking even without magazine
inside. Most airsoft vests will look ugly when the pouches are empty. Finish: Perfectly constructed. Field Review: Being a ex-Ciras user, you'll really come to appreciate
this vest that is a fraction of the price of a Ciras. To have that same look
without being a real navy seal, this vest is your solution. This vest is
field tested to be much more comfortable than CIRAS, the included mag pouch
will hold more than you need in a CQB or outdoor simulations. Double
stitched MOLLE webbings are all over for customization and add-ons. The
hard-shell magazine pouch can be converted into a open lid in seconds for
quick access in fast games and for quick draw. The built in hydration
carrier will save you $30 on a new hydration carrier and it is a must have
for all airsoft trainings. Great Velcro placements for team patches and
other patches you believe in.
*Disclaimer: This is not the $500 Ciras vest used by US Marines and not the vest the video game character is wearing.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 18 September, 2008.
Wanna chat about
Matrix Tactical Systems High Speed Combat Simulation Vest "Metal Gear Ciras". (Black)?
Have questions about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to
email us directly or call us at 1-626-286-0360.