ID: 29969 (Vest-MTX-CRAS-B)
Hover or touch above to zoom
M4 Magazines and patch in image not included
*M4 Magazines and patch in image not included
- Made from high durability nylon fabric
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Four double M4 magazine pouches included. Holds up to 8x M4 magazines
- Includes 1x utility accessory pouch
- Integrated admin pouch with integrated pistol mag pouch and velcro panel
- Secured plate compartment with pull down flaps / hook & loop closure.
- Integrated emergency drag handle strap
- Molle webbing all around for additional pouches
- Ballistic plates not included and offers no ballistic protection without plates.
One Size Fits Most, AdjustableColor:
High quality 600 Denier Nylon Fabric, VelcroManufacturer:
Lancer Tactical / Matrix
(Write a review)
"Just got this vest so far very satisfied planning on using it this weekend light,cool,smooth,MOLLE,and just enough storage
THANK U EVIKE!!!
"I just received this vest and can I already say I'm in love with it! Very light I think. I'm 6'1 and 190lbs and this adjusts VERY easily and quickly. The vest comes ready to go right out of the box so you don't have to take any time to place the mag pouches or any of that. I really dig the utility pouch on the side too, great if you wanna carry around some extra equipment. The vest itself feels very durable and constructed well. If there is only a couple things I have to complain about is that I own a WE G39E and the magazines JUST fit into the mag pouches on the vest, to the point that I'm worried the velcro is going to come undone when I lean over; the second is the SMELL! I don't know what it is, but this thing reeks something fierce! But aside from the little things its a solid piece of equipment and it breathes alright too though like most vests you get toasty fairly easily. Definitely get this vest!
Adjustments are simple
Webbing and Velcro
Ready-to-Go out of the box
G36 mags are a tight fit
"Hey Evike customers,
Let me mention first off that I am 6'1" currently at 250lbs. with a 38in waist sadly (I've got big glutes with thick legs). This vest is the best fitting vest that I have worn thus far. It is confortable, has the pouches you need to store gear, and molle ready on the back.
1) 4 pouches for M4/M16 preferred magazines
2) Side pouch for other material
3) Hydration pack availability
4) VERY VERY comfortable and snug
5) Patch read on the chest and back
1) I noticed that when I put it on and walked through some typical combat movement (walking, crouching, sprinting, etc.) I got hotter faster than normal. But I think that comes with all vests and gear. [Or I was just excited because this vest is awesome]
2) Since I am tall and have a taller upperbody than usual, it runs just a little bit shorter than what I would like but it's not too bad. The height is adjustable! (But wasn't the perfect amount I would like).
**Giving this a 4/5 for bigger guys but a 5/5 for everyone else!**
I'm writing this quick review directed towards the bigger guys because I feel that we never get to experience much gear because of our size. This ves however is great and I am telling you that I approve it! Shout out and good luck to the guys who want to slim down. I'm right there with you!
Discuss about Matrix CIRAS Style Assault Vest with Pouches - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!