The KWA M9 Tactical is the updated version of the M9 design and is based on the current M9A1 version used by the U.S. Military. Built on the same platform as the KWA M9 PTP, the KWA M9 PTP Tactical provides the same power and performance with the NS2 Gas Blowback system. The addition of a tactical accessory rail allows for the operator to attach any weapon accessory such as a light or a laser allowing the weapon to adapt to many situations.
- Durable metal frame and slide
- Designed to mimic weight and feel or the 9mm version of the M9
- Integrated 20mm accessory rail allows the user to mount a weapon light or laser
- Functioning de-cocker
- Fire controls are identical to the real thing
- Realistic field stripping
- Drop free magazine
- Realistic Blowback Action
220mm x 150mmMuzzle Velocity:
300~330 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)Magazine:
1 rounds. Compatible with KWA M9 magazines Gas Type:
Green Gas, Red Gas, PropaneFiring Mode:
Semi Automatic, SafetySystem:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, and ManualManufacturer:
*GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazines for best performance on all GBB's.
FPS Range: 300-330
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Established in 1988, KWA has been the leading
designer and manufacturer of airsoft replica weapons for law enforcement and military training. Its reputation for quality, performance, and reliability makes KWA a recognized leader in professional airsoft products.
In a time when airsoft development is focused on external replications and logos, KWA has been advancing airsoft technologies with the introduction of the NS2 Gas Blowback System and the 2GX Mechbox. Both product advancements increase the overall performance and reliability beyond all conventional standards of the industry. These products represent KWA’s commitment to excellence and passion for engineering products that simply outperform.
KWA’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is located in Taiwan with an independent sales and distribution operation in the United States that services the Americas and all European Regions.
(Write a review)
"BE AWARE. While an amazingly built pistol, for some reason mine came shooting super hot, 380-400 fps with .20 bbs, be aware!
"Finally got to take out this wonderful gun this weekend for an all day skirmish. I would have to rank this gun at 10/10 for reliability, accuracy, load out, etc. I had two mags with me that was just enough, I would recommend at least 3 mags ready to go if you're in an active firefight. I had more kills with my handgun then my AEG M4. The accuracy and stability was perfect. I would highly recommend this gun to anyone who wants a reliable and accurate handgun.
"I've had this for at least 6 months now, and this is an absolute 10/10. It is a beautifully constructed hunk-of-junk that will not disappoint you. I've used numerous M9's, and it is basically 99% replicated for the airsoft industry. Gas lasts about a full 25+1 mag of bb's for me using propane.
For those of you wondering:
- The orange tip WILL come off. Once the inner barrel is removed from the outer barrel, you can dip the orange tip outer barrel into a small cup of Nail Polish Remover for about 10-15 mins to scrap off the paint using a knife or what-not. Make sure not to leave your outer barrel in the Nail Polish Remover for to long, since the solution will start to warp the polymer! (What the heck is that thing made out of?!)
- You can use a number of things from the real M9/92FS counterpart if you wish to do so. Recoil Spring Guide, Hand Grip Plates and Grip Plate Screws are a few to list. I have a pair of Chestnut wooden Hand Grips and Recoil Spring Guide from my M92FS grips on mine. I recommend getting minus-head screws instead of the hex screws since they can get busted fairly easily.
- The stock outer barrel is polymer, and can be replaced with a metal one; however, modification with a belt sander and drill may be necessary. Copy-Paste the Product Code: RAG-KSC-043
-The KWA M93R PTP extended mags will fit in this model. I friend owns a few, and it's basically overkill lol.
Discuss about KWA M9 Tactical PTP Gas Blowback Airsoft Training Pistol with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!